Click either button to Join
...but no offense taken-----
-----THURSDAY 13...
- I look into your eyes and get the feeling someone else is driving.
- - -<><><>- - -
THURSDAY THUNKS
1. Isn't showing a condom commercial during Sex Rehab With Dr Drew almost like showing a pain narcotic or an alcohol commercial during Intervention?
- This is a simile by all standards. So, what's your point? What I'd like to know is why on earth would a school pick Trojans for a mascot?!!!
- As far as I'm concerned, the royal King should be deported and eat in Siberia somewhere! While on the other hand Ronnie just may try and fill some bigger shoes on Mars or somewhere out there...we ALL deserve a break today!!!
- Ha!! That's the exact reason I have tools of the trade. I have stuff I can work the hinges off the door. [no not what you're thinking!! geez] Instead of trying to pry it open around the sides of the door frame, work it open from the bottom where there is draft after the hinges are taken out. It'll work or my name isn't Anni! You say you've tried it and it didn't work? Well, then...I guess you won't want to look at the property I have for sale either, then, huh?
- I think I would relinquish this idea completely. Go for Country...and I'd be Rootin' Tootin' Scootin' Hootin' with my Six Shooter Shootin' ---picture THAT name on a CD!
- Considering that it's now just the two of us...we have family functions!
- Let me tellya here and now...it wasn't pretty!! And before I could find out what color it really was, I flushed it.
- Paper? Well, the closest to me is a comic strip so it's black and white and
- Depends...if there is salsa handy it'd be Corn chips!! [Dorito style, not Fritos]. But if no salsa, it'd be potato chips. I can't eat just one tho.
- Insanity! Total insane question. Whadya think I'd say, coal?...diamonds...I hear carats are good for your eyesight....Ehhhhh, What's up Doc? And like I said, I got tools! From Acme! I'll get that diamond after it's filtered thru!!
- Howard Cosell stepping up the microphone..."Good evening fellow keyboard enthusiasts!" "We're here to watch Anni's mouse in that corner."
:::Cheers and jeers from the gallery of followers:::
"And Anni's keyboard in the other corner."
"It'll be the fight of the century or else, folks."
:::Boos and hisses heard from the balcony:::
"Round 1 coming right up; after a word from our sponsor..."
"The only blind person at Christmastime is he who has not Christmas in his heart."
~Helen Keller
POSTED: Thursday, December 10th, 2009
12:01 A.M.
You totally crack me up, lol
ReplyDeleteOMG...family functions. LOL...that is just too funny :)And your number 2 is just brilliant. LOL. I love it :) You are very clever with your 13 as well. My favorite is 12 as well :) Great job and great quote as well. Have a wonderful Thursday :)
ReplyDeleteheee heeee heeee, no offense taken.
ReplyDeletelove your 'star' name. mine i think would be..... v....
I love the insults--especially #3. Hahaha...
ReplyDeleteI like the insults - I know some teenagers who would like them on t-shirts!
ReplyDeleteyou're on fire here today girl- lots of fun..sandy
ReplyDeleteSorry but I must be missing something or is this T13 a list of quotes about insulting someone?
ReplyDeleteHazel Yep, it's a list of insults. You're not missing anything...your assumption is correct.
ReplyDeleteYou do a great Cosell! Thanks for the laughs...
ReplyDeleteYou're insane - and I love it! I actually did have a keyboard vs. mouse problem the other day. Bought new ones and every time I introduced the keyboard, the mouse stopped working, and vice versa. Jealousy perhaps? B : )
ReplyDeleteAnni,
ReplyDeleteI love your sense of humor. It's always a fun day here on Thursday. LOL
Sorry I missed yesterday's post but I've caught up now. I don't blame you for going to the beach to walk. It's absolutely beautiful.
Have a great day. It's cold, windy and snowing here.
Blessings,
Mary
I like your 13 insults, but I really love your thunks. We had the same thought on purple eating yellow. Yuck! And #10 is priceless. I wonder how many of your visitors will have no idea who Howard Cosell is. I remember him most for Monday Night Football. I know his fav was boxing, but I've never been a fan of two guys standing there hitting each other. What's the point of that, anyway?
ReplyDeletereally carats are good for eyesight? heheh u always have great answers Anni! :) thanks for always droppin by!
ReplyDeleteGREAT list.
ReplyDeleteShould have started with a disclaimer about drinking while reading.
I love #11 on your T13 list. As always a pleasure coming here.
ReplyDeleteHappy Holidays!
The insults are great! And - I agree with you on the Burger King. He's pretty creepy anyway.
ReplyDeletePS - I love the Miller commercial on the side bar. It's a classy add!
Are you in a bad mood, this morning?
ReplyDeleteI liked the answer to #5
Mama Bear
Very charming TT, lol !
ReplyDeleteAmazing how many of those insults sent my mind into story land. I could write a book from some of them.
ReplyDeleteI am craving corn chips now...
ReplyDeleteLove that quote!!
LOL ... too funny ;-)
ReplyDeleteI needed a laugh so thanks!
Hugs and blessings,
Based on your answers, I do believe you could right a self-help book for the rest of us. You are quick-witted, my friend.
ReplyDeleteLOL! I'm printing out the insults right now to keep on my desk for quick reference! :D
ReplyDeleteI truly enjoyed your Thunks. I really had to laugh at #6.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the smiles today.
Your Thursday 13 is too funny. By the way my high school mascot was a trojan.
ReplyDeleteThis post was lots of fun!!
ReplyDeleteYour thirteen cracked me up. I must remember to show hubby.
ReplyDeleteSo much better than my usual "I get stranger things than you free with my breakfast cereal."
ReplyDeleteHappy Holidays!
Hello Anni
ReplyDeleteWow, you nearly *had me" there!
When I began reading I thought,this is not like Anni, good thing I have never insulted her "GGG"
But then I saw what it was, and I liked §1 and §13- OK -them all, You crack me up, as always-
Here is a little Danish saying, since I know that you are familiar with a lot of the danish language now, and just so you don't forget it=
Du er den Bedste!!
Ruth/mutti
Those 13 insults are great. I have a boatload of people I'd like to use them on.
ReplyDeleteCar Goes Boom
Love this week's Thursday Thirteen, LOL! My post was on Wednesday's blizzard.
ReplyDeleteOMG, you're T13 is hilarious! I thought I would comment on a favorite or 2 but they're all great. Thanks for the laugh. Oh, and your favorite holiday commercial is a favorite of mine as well.
ReplyDeleteA happy holiday season to you!
Thanks for a great laugh! I will definitely be using some of you T13s.
ReplyDelete