my POETRY | ANNI'S BOOK CRITIQUES | my ART | my BIRD photography | MLB | NFL | hurricanes



Got a good reason For taking the easy way out


Thursday morning: I'm back to posting again. My Thursday meme is below my special thank you post today....

To all my blogging friends, I would like to hand you my personal 'thank you' for the warm, caring, and endearing messages you left for me [and Bud]. Losing a family member is traumatic, but I know in my heart and soul Leah is now free of the awful pain she endured before she passed on to a 'better life'. Thank you all...you touched our hearts!

If you'd like the gift I made for you, just click and save.




For Thursday Thunks, scroll down.




Thursday, June 18th, 2009
7:10 A.M.




Pink
Sweet Williams
Taken from
a planter
On our Patio








Click to Join


1. Are your ears dirty? NO! The only time they're dirty is when I brush up against something outdoors...Really, I DO have sanitary issues.

2. Would you rather be stung by a scorpion or bit by a snake? (Don't say either...no one wants to be in pain, that's the point. Pick one.) A snake then, if I hafta choose one. Good Golly Ms. Molly. I'm really going to have nightmares tonight now...thanks to this question. And inquiring minds like yours, you wanna know just why I chose snake then, right? Well, SOME snakes aren't poisonous. And scorpions I can smash with my foot. Wearing shoes of course.

3. Do loud noises make you snappish? (i.e. A loud restaurant, screaming child next to you, booming stereo from a neighbor's house?) Actually, if I'm alone, driving in the car, I have either the radio going or a CD playing, and the louder the better. But...when it comes to unruly kids....I say...put a banana in their mouth to shut 'em up! And with neighborhood noise....it's not kosher...neighborhoods should be peaceful and serene. HA!!! Now, you may ask me when I'm gonna pull my head out of the sand, right?

4. PETA- thoughts on this org.? I know what PITA is...but what's PETA?!! [Pain In The A$$=PITA] Oh, and just joshin' about PETA...I DO know...

5. Would you rather be the discoverer of the Loch Ness Monster or Bigfoot? (Imagination!) I don't like monsters, and I hear/read where some women have a fetish with big feet! You do know what they say about men with a BIG FOOT now, don't you? Okay, I won't go into that, but I have been in search of something with a big-foot for eons and have yet to be satisfied. [kidding]

6. When in a public toilet and it's not flushed: do you flush & use or move on to a clean one? I actually will LEAVE! The whole complex. Read #1 about sanitary issues. See? I told you.

7. Neighbors are having a noisy, party bonfire, what do you do? I have these nifty earplugs. And a fire extinguisher! Now, use YOUR imagination!

8. Do you play Monopoly? If so which version of the game? I haven't played Monopoly in years. In fact, since the monopoly of A T & T [here in the USA] was found to be 'illegal' with the country breaking it up ....I have used the market of all phone companies. A T & T at one time had what they call "Predatory Pricing". Now there is competition. I like that. Ummmmm, what was the question again?

9. Are you a remote hog? No. I'm not much on TV watching in the first place either.

10. Do you like the smell of paint? Ask me about sniffing glue instead!!

11. My questions obviously suck this week. {I've had a bad week.} That's okay....I've had a bad week too. And my answers probably suck. So we will let it pass this time, okay?

17 comments :

  1. I love you my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. too funny. thanks for stopping by my blog and your lovely comment. i don't mind you following at all. as a matter of fact, i'm gonna follow you too - so there!

    hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you're back and in true hootin' form!

    ReplyDelete
  4. welcome home hunny! and screaming kids... i may be a mother, i may have a son, but no excessive screeching will pass without me interfering....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome to the Thunkers! Great answers :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your answers, i forgot about the at&t monopoly, now they need to do something about the electric company monopoly!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks are not necessary, what are friends for... but thank you much the same.

    ReplyDelete
  8. No, what do they say about men with a BIG FOOT???? hehe Good morning, dear Anni, thank you so much for the lovely button...that's what's wonderful about the blogging community, we're always here for each other:-)

    I enjoyed reading your answers to the questions. Like you, I always have my music on loud in the car if I'm alone but children that are screaming get on my nerves reallll quickly!! An unflushed toilet in a public restroom....I leave as well!

    Have a terrific day, my friend. It's warm and sunny here so I can't complain:-) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's good to have you back, Anni. I loved your answers. We differ in one answer, however. When I was working and the children were home and I was in the car by myself I opted for silence. The quieter the better.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anni,

    I'm glad to see you are home safe and sound and still have a sense of humor. Thought about you all week and prayed for you and Bud, as well as Leah's family.

    Thanks for the beautiful button and I love the quote you have here on your comment section today.

    You were actually number three to comment on my Pay It Forward, as Jess chose not to participate at this time. I will hold the spot for you. Let me know if you'd like it.

    Blessings for a great day.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my what a questionary ! With the toilets it's sometimes difficult, if you are in the middle of nowhere and you step from one feet to the other ...
    Sorry about the loss of your SIL, I had such a lot to do lately that I missed this post. We are going on vacation tomorrow to the Garda Lake (as usual) for ten days. This time, son and "DIL" are coming too. Hope the internet connection will be better then last year !

    ReplyDelete
  12. I came looking for your Thursday Thirteen and found your Thunks instead. Fun Q & A. I'll have to check it out.

    So glad to see you back. I've been down with a nasty bug - or really bad allergies, not sure which - so haven't blogged this week. However, I did get a list up today.

    I hope the weather is good for you and the crowds thin, so you can get out on the beach for a nice healing walk.

    Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Glad you are back. I hope all is well. Wonderful TT.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have issues too...all kinds of them...They call me OC

    Gawd I hope you don't sniff glue....LOL
    good answers Annie.. I am glad you are home.
    I lost my brother unexpectedly in January...and it never is easy...expected or unexpected!
    Hope your doing ok!
    L

    ReplyDelete
  15. I like your answers. As to men with big feet, I thought it was something about the size of their nose.
    Anyway, welcome back, Anni. Sorry for your loss but know that she is Home,and better off than we are. Still we do miss them.
    Love,
    Mama Bear

    ReplyDelete
  16. So sorry about your loss. It is so hard but God will help us move on.
    Loved the MEMe answers.
    Glad you are back.
    God bless

    ReplyDelete
  17. Glad you are back and posting again. It's such a relief to hear your ears are clean!

    ReplyDelete

.