my POETRY | ANNI'S BOOK CRITIQUES | my ART | my BIRD photography | MLB | NFL | hurricanes



Got a good reason For taking the easy way out
Black and White Background courtesy of free backgrounds





NOTE: MY FRIDAY'S meme post [Show and Tell plus Flash Fiction 55] is below this one. Please scroll down...



We're having a virtual explosion in our yard! In the form of roses, sage, amaryllis, hibiscus, pyracantha, and bougainvillea!











<><><>


Mike passed on this beautiful and meaningful award to me after he received it himself. I will treasure it, and the thought from him touched my heart! He wrote:"I am pleased to be included in this list of fine blogggers by Sandee,So passing it on will begin soon.I'll be comming to the receivers blog to notify them as well as list here on my blog. The first one goes to Cliff over at wixy's gone bananas. Anni over at hootin--anni's Mary over at mary's writing nook Sandee. Awake over at awake in rochester Storyteller over at happily retired gal 'Tart over at jungle tarts good stuff ,and adventures of a jungle tart"
Thank you so much Mike!!!



And, Mary, at Mary's Writing Nook presented this to me through an email. I really appreciate the wonderful award and your sincerity and thoughtfulness behind our growing friendship over the years.