Saturday, March 21st, 2009
3:40 A.M.

Join Here
PHOTO HUNT 2009 THEMES
YELLOW
Even tho I posted a lot of flower photos yesterday, I opted to post more today. Both pictures below were taken last year....

Yellow Marigold in our back yard. Macro setting.

Esperanza bush in our front yard. Yellow Trumpets
PS...I've added a small gift on my right sidebar [just below my profile] for you if you'd like to save it. "Happy Easter...Happy Spring"
3:40 A.M.

Join Here
PHOTO HUNT 2009 THEMES
YELLOW
Even tho I posted a lot of flower photos yesterday, I opted to post more today. Both pictures below were taken last year....

Yellow Marigold in our back yard. Macro setting.

Esperanza bush in our front yard. Yellow Trumpets
PS...I've added a small gift on my right sidebar [just below my profile] for you if you'd like to save it. "Happy Easter...Happy Spring"
Wow - wonderful photos. :) - I love yellow flowers. :)
ReplyDeletegreat photos! Can't wait for spring to come here now...
ReplyDeleteVery pretty!
ReplyDeleteYellow flowers just makes my day! It's such a happy color. happy weekend!
ReplyDeleteSPRING!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteA bonus butterfly! Pretty!
ReplyDeleteMirage It does look like a butterfly, doesn't it? But in all actuality it's just the background brick on the house. Look closer. :o)
ReplyDelete~...Anni
The colour of spring. Thank you for all your lovely photo's.
ReplyDeleteI will also accept your lovely gift and post it on my blog.
Love Granny
Nice flowers...Yay! Spring is here :)
ReplyDeleteI love that wonderful spring colour. Happy weekend
ReplyDeleteOh, you've got beautiful flowers. You create beauty and you grow beauty!! What a wonderful combination of talents.
ReplyDeleteMarigolds I'm familiar with, but I've never seen this variety. The kind I'm used to are darker and have smaller petals. The Yellow Trumpets are a new one for me. Or maybe I just never knew their name. Anyway, fine examples!
ReplyDeleteLovely flowers. I wish I could grow such beautiful flowers too.
ReplyDeletewhat happy yellow flowers... natures sunshine...
ReplyDeleteBeautiful flowers and I can just imagine how wonderful your garden is. :-)
ReplyDeletethanks for visiting my site
Happy spring!
ReplyDeleteMy photohunt is a not so happy sign of spring time in the south.
Anni,
ReplyDeleteThose yellow trumptets are beautiful. I'm glad you sent me the seed. We'll see if I have any this year.
Thanks so much for the lovely gift of the Easter button. I love it.
Enjoy the swan on your computer's wallpaper. ;-)
Have a great weekend.
Blessings,
Mary
Anni, that yellow is pur gold! Your photos are gorgeous.
ReplyDeletewhat a happy post...sometimes we need posts like this to cheer up our lives.
ReplyDeleteI love your flowers! Spring is in the air. I posted flowers that I took last year. Come take a look
ReplyDeleteI'm pleased that you like the photo of Eleanor Elizabeth. I knitted her with my own hand spun hand dyed yarn and she has traveled with me to all sorts of places. That photo was taken on the lawns at Westminster Abbey, London :)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful as always. Our esperanza suffered this winter with some below freezing temps so it hasn't bloomed back out yet. I'll be glad when it does. I love it's yellow flowers.
ReplyDeleteVery lovely.
ReplyDeleteVery nice yellow blooms :)
ReplyDeleteThank for already visiting my first entry in the Photo Hunt :)
cheers,
*lynne*
Hi sweetie! I love the flowers! You are so lucky to even have them in bloom! Makes me jealous, here in Michigan it looks like it will be a few more weeks until we see flowers bloom...it's freezing cold here today. My hunt is up. Please come and visit and see what 65 looks like on one lady in California! lol
ReplyDeleteLove your shots. Especially the marigold as I'm already waiting to have some in my garden this summer.
ReplyDeleteWonderfully yellow :)
ReplyDeleteWhat lovely yellow flowers you have!
ReplyDeleteWonderful yellow flowers. We have a few daffodils (we used to call them jonquils in Arkansas) coming out around here - probably to be covered with snow next week. Wish it'd be rain instead, but we'll take water however we can get it~
ReplyDeleteVery pretty.
ReplyDeletevery lovely. I LOVE spring!
ReplyDeleteAll of your flowers are soooo pretty.
ReplyDeleteKay
love the springy look..have a great weekend!
ReplyDeleteThose yellow trumpets are gorgeous. Such a rich yellow, and very cheery!
ReplyDeleteLovely flowers! I did yellow today, too! I hope you can come visit.
ReplyDeletehttp://ilovenewyorktravel.net/photo-hunters-yellow/
Have a great weekend!
Lovely YELLOW blossoms! 'Tis the season for sharing Springtime flowers, right? Mine's at Sacred Ruminations this week. You guessed it ... FLOWERS. I've shared BIRDS on my other two blogs, just because ;--)
ReplyDeleteHugs and blessings,
Nice flowers, I always make sure I have yellow in my flower garden.
ReplyDeleteAloha!
ReplyDeleteCame by to see your "yellow" theme for this week..I like it! Such pretty flowers. Spring's in the air! and I love it:)
Would love to have you return to my blog..come by and admire my "yellow" take for this week!
Cindy
Your yard must be a beautiful sight with all these in bloom!!! Spring comes earlier there for you than it does here in SC. We can feel Spring in our air here, though. It is my favorite time of year...seems that everything comes to life again...including me! LOL
ReplyDeleteWell, I am ready to paint in that bathroom tonight! Finished removing the last of the wallpaper last night. I lost some days both last week and again this week....bad knees! But I DO see the end ahead now.
Have a great weekend!
((( HUGS )))
Sorry, but I forgot to say "Congrats" on the new awards! And I am happy to take the new one you have made and are offering...that will be my first Easter and Spring button! Thank you so much, Anni!
ReplyDelete((( HUGS )))
Hi I am curious to what your grandmothers last name was. Do you have an email so we could talk. Have a great week end.
ReplyDeleteWonderful choices. Such happy flowers.
ReplyDeleteI love yellow flowers. You just can't beat them for brightening your day! Thanks for visiting my photo hunt.
ReplyDeleteAnother yellow flower I've never seen... the red, pink and even striped varieties I have seen, but not a yellow. How very lovely and how very spring!
ReplyDeleteMine is up here.
Beautiful flowers! Great take on this week's theme. :)
ReplyDeleteyellow flowers abound in this week's theme!
ReplyDeleteI get spring feelings !
ReplyDeletewonderful cheerful flower pics
ReplyDeleteVery Beautiful :)
ReplyDeleteNice macro shot on the flowers!
ReplyDeleteI always love yellow flowers. Those are quite beautiful macro pics.
ReplyDeleteCool flowers. And knowing what they are is a gift I envy. Thanks for the visit and have a great week!
ReplyDeleteThose are gorgeous flowers. I've always been fond of yellow blooms.
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry for my late visit. Enjoy the rest of the week.