“A wise old owl lived in an oak;
The more he saw the less he spoke;
The less he spoke the more he heard...
Why can't we all be like that bird?”
― Edward Hersey Richards




my POETRY | ANNI'S BOOK CRITIQUES | my ART | my BIRD photography | MLB | NFL | hurricanes







Here is my desktop to share. I love Halloween! I get into the spirit when the stores in town start displaying the craft projects and decorations. And naturally my computer is decorated for the 'season' too!!! I made this with paintshop pro and psp images.[click to enlarge]

Thanks to iRonnie for a super idea and all the sharing of some great desktops to view!!!

4 comments :

  1. I just knew you had a fabulous Halloween desktop! You and Captain LC are going to get along FABULOUSLY this season!!! I think you'll be two peas in a pod!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! I just KNEW IT me too, that you should have a screaming scary Halloween! That is sooo excellent that I get soooo envy of you :-)

    Stunning artwork, that picture!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Halloween and all that comes with it.

    Love your desk top and your site design. I need to get busy with a new design. A new month is here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi! thanks for taking the time to participate in the tag.

    btw, you may want to check out other free view participants. have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

.