“A wise old owl lived in an oak;
The more he saw the less he spoke;
The less he spoke the more he heard...
Why can't we all be like that bird?”
― Edward Hersey Richards




my POETRY | ANNI'S BOOK CRITIQUES | my ART | my BIRD photography | MLB | NFL | hurricanes








Appetizer
What is your favorite kind of bread?

I would have to put down two kinds since I like them equally. Dark, Russian Rye bread and European crusty bread.

Soup
When was the last time you bought a new pillow?

Just this year, with the redecorating. One thing I learned this time around, you can have down pillow dry cleaned. I didn't know that!! When my hubby's favorite pillow always got flattened beyond repair, I'd buy a new one....filled with down. Now I will know better...cheaper to have the one dry cleaned than buy a new one for him all the time!!

Salad
Approximately how many hours per week do you spend surfing the ‘net?

My computer time is mostly working with my own blog these days, and nothing else. So probably just a couple hours a day total, with perhaps a little dab of surfing other blogs. That would be about 14-15 hours a week.

Main Course
What’s the highest you remember your temperature being?

Dunno!! Really....I rarely have a temperature other than normal. *knock wood*

Dessert
Fill in the blanks: When I ____________, I _____________.

When I want to relax, I read a good book.

13 comments :

  1. Wow, I love your new template!
    I enjoyed your feast!
    Blessings~
    ♥ Annie
    My Life as Annie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your dessert. Any particular book you could recommend? Happy Weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yea... dark breads! MmmmHmmm!

    I used to always buy ONLY down filled pillows! But I guess it's been maybe 10 or 12 years ago one of the kids crawled in bed with us and spilled a glass of water on my pillow. Well, when that happened the pillow started to STINK ... like rancid chicken soup! It was HORRIBLE! I threw that pillow away - but from then on whenever I layed down on a down pillow I would smell "that smell" -- and so I gave them up! LOL! I still use down comforters and have NO problems with that -- but I can NOT use a down pillow anymore! Isn't that weird?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I'm a heathen, I wash down in the washer and dry immediately.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for visiting my feast. :) Your dark bread sounds delicious! And I'll be sure to get some honey with my beeswax to enjoy on my sweetbread.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll definitely check on having my pillows dry cleaned. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your dessert sounds wonderful to me. Good idea!

    Take care,
    Connie
    My feast is up.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your dessert sounds great. I love curling up with a good book, but don't seem to have much time to do that lately:)
    Hope you have a great weekend Anni!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yummy dessert. Books are a great way to perk up.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Friday!

    I am with you on the dessert. I love books!

    Have a lovely weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hear, hear on the European bread!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Absolutely yummy dessert! I'm with you on that one.

    Thanks for visiting my blog

    Leigh

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely template!
    Thank you for sharing your feast with me and for dropping by my blog :)

    ReplyDelete

.