my POETRY | ANNI'S BOOK CRITIQUES | my ART | my BIRD photography | MLB | NFL | hurricanes



Got a good reason For taking the easy way out
Black and White Background courtesy of free backgrounds






Hubby and I are going on a short trip!! We were wanting to do this this month, but dear ol' man received a jury summons last month, and he had to appear in court this week.

But, luckily, for both of us---his duty was cancelled and we can now go as planned!!

We're going to Tucson! And when we get there, I'm gonna have an awful good time! [I hope.] I plan on dragging him to Baggin's [a wonderful deli in Tucson]---for some of their scrumptious potato salad and Santa Fe style chicken sandwich!! Then, Eegees---they have THE BEST Italian Ices. Yummy...can't wait. And another old hangout---Famous Sams!! And the reason we are going----------

BASEBALL Cactus League Spring Training for Colorado Rockies[we used to travel from Denver to Tucson for their training games]---and of course The Arizona Diamondbacks!! [The Chicago White Sox train in Tucson too!!!]

*singing* "I'm so excited...I just can't hide it"!!

Diamondbacks are my all-time FAVORITE team....well, Colorado too, but they suck when the regular season starts!--------D'Backs on the other hand is a young franchise, and they won the World Series against the Yankees already!!!

Can't wait. I'm going WEST young man....going west!!

Take care...see you when I get back.

23 comments :

  1. Have Fun Hootin-Anni , and have some chicken wings for me. Baba

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Anni! How wonderful! You guys have fun fun fun!!! I knOw you will! Don't give us a thought! We'll still be here when you return! *waving* buh-bye!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a great trip! And make sure you enjoy yourself *wink*! My WW is up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a great trip.

    ReplyDelete
  5. sounds like a good time - enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anni, I hope you have a wonderful time...of course you will, what am I saying?

    Look forward to hearing aallll about it when you get back. Drive carefully.

    ReplyDelete
  7. have a great trip. Can't wait to hear your tales when you get back

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have a wonderful time!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I know you and Bud are having a grand time! I also know how happy babeball season makes you!! I miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You lucky girl ! I am as green as your blog of jalousy ! Arizona is my favourite state of the whole united once ! I have been there 2 or 3 times (in Tucson too) and really love these beautiful rough, rocky and red landscapes ! The Bryce Canyon was a dream and my 50th birthday I spent under a Sequoia with a Hamburger !
    (Sigh) I hope I will go back there once it really is the only place I want to return to.
    I am curious about your travel report !

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am jealous. We want to go away..Have a great time for all of us

    ReplyDelete
  12. I didn't realize you were such a baseball addict - LOL! Have a wonderful time and soak up lots of sun and fun while you're away.

    I'll be heading for Florida next week - not so much fun, but house-hunting...well - it might be FUN after all!

    HUGZ, dear lady!

    ReplyDelete
  13. sounds like fun!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Anni, we are in Arizona too..Phoenix..Sun City West actually...Hope you have a good time. We leave here Monday probably to head to Illinois and then hopefully back to Ga...HOME!! Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  15. How wonderful that you get to go away for a fun time:-) Have a greattttt time and we'll look forward to hearing all about your trip when you get back!! xox

    ReplyDelete
  16. Enjoy your getaway!

    ReplyDelete
  17. ooh. I've never been there. I'll look forward to hearing about it.

    ReplyDelete
  18. We miss you!
    Hope your are having a blast.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I stopped by to invite you too our fabulous cyber cruise that starts now on Friday the 16th of March with many fantastic destinations such as: Sweden, Norway, Belgium, Spain, Germany, Alaska (!), US, Italy, Dominican Republic, Australia and other mystery destinations!

    Welcome to cruise with us when you come back :-)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Short trip, short trip, (grumble, grumble) you call that a short trip ? I start to miss you !

    ReplyDelete
  21. I get a hoot out of your pictures. Your sidebar is something else.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Have fun. I hope that you enjoy the CyberCruise, by the way. Are you back from your trip yet?

    This is the first time I have seen your blog. It is cheerful. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Just want you to know you are a winner! Please send me your snail mail addy so I can send out a prize!

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

.