question. do you sketch from looking at the subject or from photos or both and can you sit and look at me and sketch me? that is what I have always wanted to be able to do.
He's one of my favorites. That night when he came out on stage to sing all the old love ballads in formal attire, I melted!!! I still get woozy just thinking about it.
These are all fabulous. Have you ever thought about selling your sketches?
ReplyDeleteNo...never considered selling them.
DeleteHello,
ReplyDeleteThese are all wonderful. I especially love the deer and frog. Happy weekend to you!
Thanks Eileen! Have a great weekend yourself!
DeleteThe expression in the deer's eyes is so sweet. You are definitely talented, Anni. :-)
ReplyDeleteInnocence?
DeleteWow! You are so talented! I love the deer too...you've really caught the expression of a young deer! Enjoy your day! See you later on birdin'! Hugs!
ReplyDeleteThanks Diane!!!
DeleteYour frog got my attention! Could you have a book compiled and printed of your favorites? These are GOOD!
ReplyDeleteI guess I could look into this idea.
DeleteYou are certainly talented.
ReplyDeleteThanks Alan!
DeleteHello. Wonderful sketches! The deer is so beautiful.
ReplyDeleteThank you, kindly!!!
DeleteHi Anni, I wanted to stop back say thank you for linking up and sharing your critter post.
ReplyDeleteHave a great day!
Thanks for hosting Saturday Critters!
DeleteYour sketches are a delight, Anni! One can sense an attachment to each of the subjects you picked in your pencil strokes.
ReplyDelete...sense of attachment, I like reading that. Thanks.
Deletethe sketches are beautiful, you have great talent !!!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much!
DeleteYou are talented! I love them!
ReplyDeleteThanks Jenn
Deletequestion. do you sketch from looking at the subject or from photos or both and can you sit and look at me and sketch me? that is what I have always wanted to be able to do.
ReplyDeletePhotos mostly! Thanks for asking.
DeleteYou are so good!! I just don't know how people capture faces. I knew immediately that it is Rod Stewart! The detail in the rose is lovely too.
ReplyDeleteHe's one of my favorites. That night when he came out on stage to sing all the old love ballads in formal attire, I melted!!! I still get woozy just thinking about it.
DeleteLoved them all but the fawn connected with my soul. Those eyes.
ReplyDeleteHe was so trusting when I took this close-up.
DeleteAgain, these show a lot of talent.
ReplyDeleteThanks again, Ruth.
DeleteOf course we must choose our favorites. Sorry Rod (even though you are dang good), it's the frog!
ReplyDeleteRibbet!
DeleteWow - I just love looking at your sketches!
ReplyDeleteThanks again Mari.
DeleteBeautiful.
ReplyDeleteThanks
DeleteShading is lovely. Is sketching the only type of art you have in your profilo?
ReplyDeleteYes, in the portfolio. I do have a few paintings on walls.
DeleteYou are so talented...I love seeing what you do.
ReplyDeleteThanks Rose, you're very kind.
Delete