The last one is my favorite. Love your pretty new header!!
Thanks so much Ginny
Happy New Year to you too. the last one is my favorite too!
Seems to be a majority favorite....happy new year to you too.
These are so funny! Love that snowman☺ Happy New Year, Anni!
M&M...we like that "soft serving" snowman too!!!!
Love your header image and the funnies! Sending wishes of comfort, joy and happiness for the New Year. Take care, have a great New Year weekend.
Eileen...happy new year to you too my friend!!!
Anni, each one of these made me laugh out loud! Excellent choices for this weekend funnies!!!!Wishing you a Happy, Happy New Year, my friend!Cheers and XP.S. LOVE your new blog header!
Thanks Ron! Same to you dear one. And thanks for the header compliment.
They all made me laugh and I agree with Jenny but the last one is my favorite
It makes me wonder also! 's'pose?
Good ones, Anni! Hahaha!
LOL
Thank you, I needed a good laugh. The snowman got me.
Laughter to end the year and begin anew!!!
All funny, but that snowman is my fav!! Happy New Year to you and yours, Anni! ~Maryhttps://roamingwithmary.blogspot.com
I'm happy to have you leave an addy for me to stop by and visit!! Thanks, and Happy New Year to you too.
Anni each one gave me the giggles OMCs the snow man gets #1 award for originality.Hugs and Happy New YearCecilia
lol Happy New Year Hugs right backatcha Ms. C
Thanks...Happy New Year to you also.
My fav is the last one... and Happy 2023 to you, Anni!
Seems to be a favorite of most! Thanks. and happy new year to you too Rian
You're full of fun today. Is your header a photo or a painting? Your work? I love cardinals.
Ms G....it's a painting [not mine...but I would like to try and paint the same someday]
Ha Ha!! I have to make a snowman like that on our next warm snow day. ;-)
Rofl... what fun!!
I was sure that the cardinal painting was yours. Its gorgeous. I see a new painting in your future.Thanks for my morning giggles. Wishing you and Bud a wonderful New Year.Sue
I wish I could say it WAS my painting, but nope! Thanks Sue, and happy New Year to you too.
Thanks for the chuckles! Happy New Year.
Same to you GM
Cool Jan. header!!!!!!!Happy New Year😊
Thanks H N Y to you!!!
I like the last one too. :)Pretty header.Happy New Year to you also.
Thanks Karen
Laughed at the funnies and I LOVE the header you painted!!!
Thank you Linda
❤️😊👍 Thank you!Cheerful Monk
😉
This is the first blog I've read this morning. Thanks for starting me off with a laugh. These are good one.
Those are funny right there, happy New Year!
Thanks...same from me to you!
Cute funnies to welcome in the New Year! Happy New Year to you and Bud! May it be filled with prosperity and good health!
Thanks so much Steve.
Ha ha! Too funny! Happy New Year to you and your family, Anni!
Thanks Jeanette
Ha Ha! Love love your header. Red never looked so good! Happy New Year, Anni!
Thanks Mary
Very 'cheeky' and made me laugh so thanks for that Anni. Your header shot is exquisite! Happy and Healthy New Year Anni!
Thank you so much Denise.
Thanks for the funnies.Happy New Year Wishes.All the best Janhttps://thelowcarbdiabetic.blogspot.com/
Glad you enjoyed the humor.
Happy New Year. Reginewww.rsrue.blogspot.com
Thank you...same wish for you too.
I'm shocked at price of round steak.Coffee is on and stay safe
Eggs prices!!!!
Happy New Year!
The last one is my favorite. Love your pretty new header!!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much Ginny
DeleteHappy New Year to you too. the last one is my favorite too!
ReplyDeleteSeems to be a majority favorite....happy new year to you too.
DeleteThese are so funny! Love that snowman☺ Happy New Year, Anni!
ReplyDeleteM&M...we like that "soft serving" snowman too!!!!
DeleteLove your header image and the funnies! Sending wishes of comfort, joy and happiness for the New Year. Take care, have a great New Year weekend.
ReplyDeleteEileen...happy new year to you too my friend!!!
DeleteAnni, each one of these made me laugh out loud! Excellent choices for this weekend funnies!!!!
ReplyDeleteWishing you a Happy, Happy New Year, my friend!
Cheers and X
P.S. LOVE your new blog header!
Thanks Ron! Same to you dear one. And thanks for the header compliment.
DeleteThey all made me laugh and I agree with Jenny but the last one is my favorite
ReplyDeleteIt makes me wonder also! 's'pose?
DeleteGood ones, Anni! Hahaha!
ReplyDeleteLOL
DeleteThank you, I needed a good laugh. The snowman got me.
ReplyDeleteLaughter to end the year and begin anew!!!
DeleteAll funny, but that snowman is my fav!!
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year to you and yours, Anni!
~Mary
https://roamingwithmary.blogspot.com
I'm happy to have you leave an addy for me to stop by and visit!! Thanks, and Happy New Year to you too.
DeleteAnni each one gave me the giggles OMCs the snow man gets #1 award for originality.
ReplyDeleteHugs and Happy New Year
Cecilia
lol Happy New Year Hugs right backatcha Ms. C
DeleteThanks...Happy New Year to you also.
ReplyDeleteMy fav is the last one... and Happy 2023 to you, Anni!
ReplyDeleteSeems to be a favorite of most! Thanks. and happy new year to you too Rian
DeleteYou're full of fun today. Is your header a photo or a painting? Your work? I love cardinals.
DeleteMs G....it's a painting [not mine...but I would like to try and paint the same someday]
DeleteHa Ha!! I have to make a snowman like that on our next warm snow day. ;-)
ReplyDeleteRofl... what fun!!
DeleteI was sure that the cardinal painting was yours. Its gorgeous. I see a new painting in your future.
ReplyDeleteThanks for my morning giggles. Wishing you and Bud a wonderful New Year.
Sue
I wish I could say it WAS my painting, but nope! Thanks Sue, and happy New Year to you too.
DeleteThanks for the chuckles! Happy New Year.
ReplyDeleteSame to you GM
DeleteCool Jan. header!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year
😊
Thanks H N Y to you!!!
DeleteI like the last one too. :)
ReplyDeletePretty header.
Happy New Year to you also.
Thanks Karen
DeleteLaughed at the funnies and I LOVE the header you painted!!!
ReplyDeleteThank you Linda
Delete❤️😊👍 Thank you!
ReplyDeleteCheerful Monk
😉
DeleteThis is the first blog I've read this morning. Thanks for starting me off with a laugh. These are good one.
ReplyDeleteThose are funny right there, happy New Year!
ReplyDeleteThanks...same from me to you!
DeleteCute funnies to welcome in the New Year! Happy New Year to you and Bud! May it be filled with prosperity and good health!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much Steve.
DeleteHa ha! Too funny! Happy New Year to you and your family, Anni!
ReplyDeleteThanks Jeanette
DeleteHa Ha! Love love your header. Red never looked so good! Happy New Year, Anni!
ReplyDeleteThanks Mary
DeleteVery 'cheeky' and made me laugh so thanks for that Anni. Your header shot is exquisite! Happy and Healthy New Year Anni!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much Denise.
DeleteThanks for the funnies.
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year Wishes.
All the best Jan
https://thelowcarbdiabetic.blogspot.com/
Glad you enjoyed the humor.
DeleteHappy New Year. Regine
ReplyDeletewww.rsrue.blogspot.com
Thank you...same wish for you too.
DeleteI'm shocked at price of round steak.
ReplyDeleteCoffee is on and stay safe
Eggs prices!!!!
DeleteHappy New Year!
ReplyDelete