Totally stunning!!!! It is art for sure.
A colorful canvas in the morning!
Wow wow and wow! Amazing sunrise
Thank you, thank you, and thank you!
WOW, that's gorgeous.
🙂
Wonderful red sky
Gorgeous sunrise, great photos. Take care, have a great new week!
Hope you've had a good week so far Eileen. Thanks
Absolutely gorgeous!
In the words of the commenter's before me -- STUNNING! GORGEOUS! & WOW!Thanks so much for sharing, Anni! And a terrific Sunday, my friend!
Thanks Ron
Wow, sunrises like that make getting up early so worth it.
Always
Anni,I know you will find this hard to believe...because I am using my words....BUT THESE PHOTOS left me speechlessWOWHugs Cecilia
....that's good, right? lol
Oh the COLORS! My very favorites! Great shots!
Sailor take warning!!!
Indeed
So beautiful!! GM
Thanks
Oh WOW, spectacular!!!
Wow! Worth getting up for!!!!🍁🌰💛🌰🍁
Best time in the day
Stunning! 👍❤️
...my favorite time of day
Reminds me of sunrises on the pier by the Lake Lewisville where I used to go for silent retreats (the only time I ever got up that early). Beautiful!
Silence is truly golden!
Oh, wow! What spectacular captures of the sunrise, framed beautifully with the landscape foliage!
Thanks Steven
Oh, MY!!!!
Beautiful!!Our sky is cloudy in the month of November. We do have hints of sun creating the clouds to turn pink and purple.
I bet your skies are pretty!
Wowzers!!!!!!StunningSue
Wow, so beautiful.All the best Jan
Thank you Jan
Oh my gosh! Beautiful! Every one of them is frame worthy!
Wow....thanks for the positive feedback!
Oh wow, beautifully composed and absolutely stunning Anni!
Thanks Denise.
Surely a blue ribbon winner.Coffee is on and stay safe
That made my day Dora.
Hi Anni Nosey Rosy here checking in to see if all are well down your way.Maybe you are off snapping photosHugs Cecilia
I'm okay...busy...explanation comes to a blog tomorrow. Thanks for checking!!
Sunrise here has such a strong colour. Great images
Thanks!
So beautiful. www.rsrue.blogspot.com
Wow. What a glorious and vibrant sight. Great images!MersadMersad Donko Photography
Thanks very much!
What a spectacular sunrise. Wow! Just WOW!
Thank you!
Totally stunning!!!! It is art for sure.
ReplyDeleteA colorful canvas in the morning!
DeleteWow wow and wow! Amazing sunrise
ReplyDeleteThank you, thank you, and thank you!
DeleteWOW, that's gorgeous.
ReplyDelete🙂
DeleteWonderful red sky
ReplyDelete🙂
DeleteGorgeous sunrise, great photos. Take care, have a great new week!
ReplyDeleteHope you've had a good week so far Eileen. Thanks
DeleteAbsolutely gorgeous!
ReplyDelete🙂
DeleteIn the words of the commenter's before me -- STUNNING! GORGEOUS! & WOW!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for sharing, Anni! And a terrific Sunday, my friend!
Thanks Ron
DeleteWow, sunrises like that make getting up early so worth it.
ReplyDeleteAlways
DeleteAnni,
ReplyDeleteI know you will find this hard to believe...because I am using my words....
BUT THESE PHOTOS left me speechless
WOW
Hugs Cecilia
....that's good, right? lol
DeleteOh the COLORS! My very favorites! Great shots!
ReplyDelete🙂
DeleteSailor take warning!!!
ReplyDeleteIndeed
DeleteSo beautiful!! GM
ReplyDeleteThanks
DeleteOh WOW, spectacular!!!
ReplyDelete🙂
DeleteWow! Worth getting up for!!!!
ReplyDelete🍁🌰💛🌰🍁
Best time in the day
DeleteStunning! 👍❤️
ReplyDelete...my favorite time of day
DeleteReminds me of sunrises on the pier by the Lake Lewisville where I used to go for silent retreats (the only time I ever got up that early). Beautiful!
ReplyDeleteSilence is truly golden!
DeleteOh, wow! What spectacular captures of the sunrise, framed beautifully with the landscape foliage!
ReplyDeleteThanks Steven
DeleteOh, MY!!!!
ReplyDelete🙂
DeleteBeautiful!!
ReplyDeleteOur sky is cloudy in the month of November. We do have hints of sun creating the clouds to turn pink and purple.
I bet your skies are pretty!
DeleteWowzers!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteStunning
Sue
🙂
DeleteWow, so beautiful.
ReplyDeleteAll the best Jan
Thank you Jan
DeleteOh my gosh! Beautiful! Every one of them is frame worthy!
ReplyDeleteWow....thanks for the positive feedback!
DeleteOh wow, beautifully composed and absolutely stunning Anni!
ReplyDeleteThanks Denise.
DeleteSurely a blue ribbon winner.
ReplyDeleteCoffee is on and stay safe
That made my day Dora.
DeleteHi Anni
ReplyDeleteNosey Rosy here checking in to see if all are well down your way.
Maybe you are off snapping photos
Hugs Cecilia
I'm okay...busy...explanation comes to a blog tomorrow. Thanks for checking!!
DeleteSunrise here has such a strong colour. Great images
ReplyDeleteThanks!
DeleteSo beautiful.
ReplyDeletewww.rsrue.blogspot.com
🙂
DeleteWow. What a glorious and vibrant sight. Great images!
ReplyDeleteMersad
Mersad Donko Photography
Thanks very much!
DeleteWhat a spectacular sunrise. Wow! Just WOW!
ReplyDeleteThank you!
Delete