....Sit a Spell


Yes, "Come and sit a spell" with me while I show off a few more for October 31st. There is plenty of Southern Comfort Egg Nog [non-alcoholic] for everyone who stops by. And you're welcome to sip a bit ...it'll help create some atmosphere, and sweetness!

Just a few images today to share, fire and witches. Along with a movie going on in the background. Of course, a horror movie! You didn't expect otherwise did you?







By the way, the witch with the moon for background is wood...Bud made it to hold our remotes for all the techy stuff in the living room.

54 comments:

  1. Bob does beautiful and detailed work. Do you leave the remote holder out all year? The witch with the skull face is very unique, I have never seen one like it. Rather haunting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great collection and gets me into that witchy feeling. I love these and the lighting is great and certainly sets the mood. Now, pardon me while I try to find where I parked my broomstick, it’s time to ride ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol...as long as it isn't double parked.

      Delete
  3. I liked Bob’s remote holder too and agree with Ginny.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all your decorations. That mug is too cute. I had to laugh because in the comments it looks like Sandra's husband Bob is taking credit for Bud's great work on that remote holder...lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anni, each and everyone of these is stellar! I especially love the skeleton witch with the two candles burning along side. That is so spooky-cool-looking!

    And I love Bud's remote holder creation. Well done!

    Btw, speaking of movies, my all-time favorite is 'Halloween' (the 1st one). I've seen it at least ten times and it STILL scares the hell out of me! But I love being scared. LOL!

    Have an awesome day, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really don't have a favoritespook movie. Hmmmm

      Delete
  6. Your Halloween decorations are fabulous and so special! You must hate taking them all down.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've often wished I had a room of nothing but witches. Year 'round

      Delete
  7. Hello Anni,
    I love all your decorations, the last photo of the line up of witches is great. Take care, enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. what I want to know is how did Bob get there to make the holder and why I don't have one. he he he on typos. Bud did a super job. every thing looks Be Witching from here. would love a tour in person,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Come on over!! You've a standing invitation. (I think Bob is on everyone's minds)

      Delete
  9. Love the decor and nice remote holder Bud made!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I always expect fantastic Halloween decorations from you, and you never disappoint. Love the parade of witches!

    ReplyDelete
  11. A splendid display of these witches and the lighting which is quite enchanting! Interesting creation that Bud made to fit in with the season. I love that mug.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Filled with creamyegg nog for you...if you like eg nog.

      Delete
  12. Anni what excellent decorations. I think you need to have a MEOWoWEEN open house.
    Save me some egg nog
    Hugs Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have plenty of nog to go around!! Come on down.

      Delete
  13. Oh what fun you have setting this all up for us to see and you to glow in the sparks! It is a delightful array!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I do think you have the witch market cornered. What a marvelous display and yes Bud does great work. Clever idea.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He worked diligently over the weekend. I was beginning to think it was just a pipe dream of his and Halloween would be long past. 🎃

      Delete
  15. Love the witches in between the rail spindles. I would love to "set" a spell with you.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love having you. And thanks for the update on your...."mishap".

      Delete
  16. Wow, looks like you have a very creative hubby. That remote holder fits right in with the rest of your decor.
    And I love your new seasonal blog banner.

    ReplyDelete
  17. A wonderful collection fitting for the special day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's so much more at my house. Thanks

      Delete
  18. Anonymous10/11/2022

    What a fine coven you have assembled! How I would love to meet them in person! I'm especially enchanted by the skellie witch! Love Bud's remote holder. How do you achieve the lighting effect?? Show us more details please! ~Robin~ (TheCrankyCrow)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Robin. More to come. Lighting effect?

      Delete
  19. That Bud is pretty talented! I really like that.

    ReplyDelete
  20. You sure have a large and detailed collection.
    Bud did a great job!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will let him know what you said. Thanks

      Delete
  21. You look ready for Halloween already! And Southern Comfort eggnog would be hard to pass up...

    ReplyDelete
  22. Anonymous10/11/2022

    Poor me! I don't like Halloween and I detest eggnog. There's no hope for me. sigh.
    Granny M

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a shame. Halloween can be a lot of fun.

      Delete
  23. Bob did GOOD!!! I really and truly would dearly LOVE to wiggle my nose and BE THERE to sit a spell and wander around looking at all your pretty things!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are always welcome to sit a spell with me dear!!

      Delete
  24. Anonymous10/12/2022

    😊❤️👍

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This was from Cheerful Monk. ❤️

      Delete
    2. Thanks Jean, for letting me know. It takes the guess work out of my morning

      Delete
  25. Cool idea of Bud, to make!!!!! But could you show it, in more detail?

    OK, if you keep lighting low, to show off your decor, how do you see your way around????????????

    Yeah, you know where everything is.

    And you aren't old yet.

    -smile-

    My poor husband is legally blind and has to have as much light as possible, even knowing the house.

    💛 🌟 💛 🌟 💛

    ReplyDelete
  26. You certainly have a wonderful collection, and Halloween is getting so close now.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete

Table of Contents