I finished the repair work on my broken witch hat clock that shattered [previous post "Disaster Strikes"]. It isn't perfect, but it will have to do...and inserting the battery, it keeps time. Just a short video to show the 2nd hand on the clock, AND the background is inserted into the fireplace --cauldron and grapevine twigs with red flashing lights...
[in case the video doesn't work properly, the still image is shown below]. Ginny asked in the comments on my previous post to show the finished work I did:

Yahooooooooooo, Anni! You go, girl! I am so impressed by your repair work! And judging by the video clip, it's working well!
ReplyDeleteLooking forward to seeing all your Halloween decorations this year. I was in Trader Joe's yesterday, and saw that they already had all their Autumn food items on the shelves. I acted like a little kid, jumping up and down, clapping!
I can't help it, I love this time of year!
This time of year was "made" for you and me!!! Thanks Ron
DeleteCongratulations to you as it is so much better to have a cherished item that works rather than having to buy a new one on Amazon. I had a similar situation happen to me about 20 years ago when the face of a golden hour clock I have (that was my grandmother's) shattered. I thought this was the end given how old the clock was. I googled the clock and found a company that sold the glass replacement piece. So I ordered two to be on the safe side. Thankfully, it was an easy repair.
ReplyDeleteI have an antique clock that the pendulum is broken...I really need to have an expert fix it. [It chimes]
DeleteOutstanding repair..the video did work for me...It looks terrific.
ReplyDeleteSue
Thanks Sue
DeleteNot sure if beautiful is the right word for a clock witch hat, but it is beautiful. Glad you showed the photo because it is clearer to see all of it, but the video is great and looks so cozy. now if we just get some cool to go with cozy. the lights look like fire, just remove the clock and add a Christmas tree of gnomes
ReplyDeleteTo me everything is "beautiful" when it pertains to Halloween. lol Thanks.
DeleteI'm really impressed by your handiwork Good job!!!
ReplyDeleteThank you G M
DeleteGorgeous. So glad it is working again!!!!!
ReplyDelete🍎🍁🍂🍁🍎
I'm glad too...thanks.
DeleteThat is one cool clock. Glad it is working!
ReplyDeleteThanks Michelle....I sure hope my comment for you on your blog went thru!!
DeleteGood for you! 😊
ReplyDeleteThanks ?Annonymous?!!!
DeleteThanks for telling me your site has been putting me as anonymous. I notice at least one other person is having the same problem.
DeleteI was hoping it was you. 😊. Thanks for letting me know Jean.
DeleteWow, not only looks great but works too. Be proud lady.
ReplyDeleteThanks Patti...I appreciate your feedback.
DeleteWow, it is spectacular!! What a scene. And you would never know that it had broken. Thanks!
ReplyDeleteWell, a close up would show the patching I did...but thanks Ginny,
DeleteYour video works, and I really enjoyed seeing what you've got there, and that you were able to fix it! Yay!
ReplyDeleteI was happy it worked somewhat...thanks D J
DeleteWoo hoo!! You go girl!!! From what I see, it looks wicked good! Now, can I send you that bird bath of mine??? 🤣 ~Robin~ (TheCrankyCrow)
ReplyDeletetoo bad we're not neighbors!! Thank Robin
DeleteWow - your "new" clock looks beautiful, Anni! Nice work!
ReplyDeleteThank you, you two!!! Much appreciated.
DeleteGlad you were able to save your clock. :)
ReplyDeleteMe too. Not perfect, but still 'keepable'. Thanks
DeleteI am so glad it WORKS!!!!! Loved that video!!!!
ReplyDelete😊 thanks Linda.
DeleteSoon we will or most of will put up our Halloween stuff.
ReplyDeleteCoffee is on and stay safe
Halloween could be year'round for me, easily.
DeleteWell done, so glad it is working. Take care, enjoy your day!
ReplyDeleteA very successful repair for your treasure. Good job! Happy for you.
ReplyDelete😊
DeleteYayyyyyyyy....your clock was saved, Anni!!!! The video worked fine for me and it's *wonderful*, to say the least. How fun is that?! ~Andrea xoxo
ReplyDelete😊. I'm happy that it works (keeps time)
DeleteIt looks great! I'm so glad it's working!
ReplyDeleteMe too!
DeleteYou did a great job of repairing that.
ReplyDeleteThanks!
DeleteWell done Anni it took a beating but keeps on ticking. You are quite a handy Anni
DeleteHugs cecilia
Ms
DeleteC....cute reference! Thanks
Loved the video with your hat clock in the dark and all those pretty twinkling lights. So happy for you that you got it back together again, and that it is working. What a great job! I need you at our house Anni ;)
ReplyDelete😊🎃😊
DeleteSo pleased it is working again :)
ReplyDeleteAll the best Jan
Me too.
DeleteGreat job!
ReplyDeleteThanks Rose
Delete