i did not know that snow people came with clothes, these are beautiful, that red cloak is gorgeous. and the net on the hat on the next one.. details are amazing and it all looks festive and is a joy bringer
I have never seen such lush and elegant snowmen. They are GORGEOUS!!!! The same with the gnomes! I look a lot of places for gnomes, but have never seen any this beautiful.
Very cool, my pick is the snowman and woman. every time I see gnomes,i think of you and say to my self that you would love them. saw TWO BIG ONES DRESS IN CHRISTMAS SUITS they were so cute.
I love these pieces too, especially that snowman. He's so perky. I was in the Hallmark store yesterday and saw some really cute little gnomes. Thought of you. Almost bought some but they didn't quite fit into my budget this year. Sigh, I keep thinking about them. Sue
All of them are great but that snow couple in the top picture are my favorites.
ReplyDelete⛄❤️⛄
DeleteEverything is so festive and beautiful and I love the burgundy coat on the snow woman.
ReplyDeleteMe too. When I saw her wine cloak, she mysteriously jumped in my cart.
DeleteA cute title to these festive figurines! I love those candle "rings".
ReplyDeleteThanks Steven
DeleteAnni, I love your sideboard setup with Mr. & Mrs. Snowman/Snowoman! Those candlesticks are so dang CUTE!
ReplyDeleteHow festive and fun your home looks! Thanks for sharing the joy!
Happy Holidays, my friend!
I've had those candlesticks for a long time...never burned. (Lighted)
Deletei did not know that snow people came with clothes, these are beautiful, that red cloak is gorgeous. and the net on the hat on the next one.. details are amazing and it all looks festive and is a joy bringer
ReplyDeleteMost do not have clothes.
DeleteI could never pick a favorite out of this grouping, Anni. They're all so darling!! Is your sister due to come or is that next week? ~Andrea xoxoxo
ReplyDeleteA week from today.
DeleteI love everything here, you are so creative.
ReplyDelete😊 thanks!
DeleteMr and Mrs Snowman look like they are dressed for a night on the town.
ReplyDeleteThey do, don't they.
DeleteYou have turned decorating into a fine art. Thanks to Ron I went back to look closer and those really are cute candles.
ReplyDeleteNever burned, I've had them for years.
DeleteI have never seen such lush and elegant snowmen. They are GORGEOUS!!!! The same with the gnomes! I look a lot of places for gnomes, but have never seen any this beautiful.
ReplyDeleteThe Santa/snowman gnomes I made.
DeleteYou have a beautiful collection. Thank you for sharing it with us. ❤️
ReplyDeleteThank you
DeleteYou have a beautiful collection. Thank you for sharing it with us. ❤️
ReplyDelete? Not sure why that comment posted twice, but it’s better than not at all.
ReplyDelete😊
DeleteYour snowmen are lovely, especially the one wearing the red coat with matching hat!!
ReplyDeleteShe's sweet, isn't she?
DeleteHa ha....took me a moment longer than it should have, but i get it LOL..... All so festive and fun. ~Robin~
ReplyDeleteYou're the only one that 'caught on'. I guess...only one to mention it.
DeleteI love Mrs Snowman's coat!!
ReplyDelete😊⛄😊
DeleteThey are a so cute! I love Mrs snowmans coat.
ReplyDeleteIt's a favorite of so many.
DeleteI like the puffy face santa at the end of the series the best!
ReplyDelete🎅😊🎅
DeleteBeautiful! Love the snow couple especially as I immediately zoned in on the cardinal, and that coat on your snow lady. she looks very elegant.
ReplyDeleteThey are dressed to "chill"!! ⛄🎄⛄
DeleteLOVE!!!!!
ReplyDeleteThose deep reds are wonnnnnnderful......
"Miss B.B."
🎄⛄🌟🔥🎄🔥🌟⛄🎄
Red? Your color?
DeleteThe gnomes are the cutest I've seen. The pipes are so cute.
ReplyDeleteI made the Santa & snowman gnomes. Bud made the pipes.
DeleteVery cool, my pick is the snowman and woman.
ReplyDeleteevery time I see gnomes,i think of you and say to my self that
you would love them. saw TWO BIG ONES DRESS IN CHRISTMAS SUITS
they were so cute.
Yes, gnomes! Gotta love 'em! ⛄
DeleteI love these pieces too, especially that snowman. He's so perky.
ReplyDeleteI was in the Hallmark store yesterday and saw some really cute little gnomes.
Thought of you. Almost bought some but they didn't quite fit into my budget this year.
Sigh, I keep thinking about them.
Sue
Hallmark is costly, I know.
DeleteAdorable! I particularly like the Snow Couple in the first picture, soooooooooo cute. Hope you're staying well.
ReplyDeleteSandy's Space
Thanks Sandy. I am well, you?
DeleteMy favorite is the black hat all lit up!!
ReplyDeleteThere are two of 'em.
DeleteLove your Christmas folk. I want to make a snow couple soon.
ReplyDeleteThat would be awesome.
Delete