From the Sunken Living Room Into the Dining Area...


Okay...stepping up from the living room [it IS a sunken lving room with cathedral ceiling], we enter the dining room area. The room is open floor plan where you can also see the kitchen. It's hard to explain, but it has a few touches of Halloween. I've shown the dining room hutch already, but there are witches on the divider, the end tables, and even an owl witch as part of the centerpiece on the dining room table. Also, this is where I put the small black tree that I decorated. I am not pleased with the tree, but it's there and will be there 'til I take it all down after the season ends. In the meantime, here is our dining room...


Around here, the shoe fits; snug and tight!


Of course I have a long standing, life-time membership!!

The dining room table centerpiece...


Black and purple roses with touches of hoarfrost and gold
With additional ghost lights inside the orange vase at night.


A corner table with a witch lamp I made years ago. Following the lamp photo is a line of witches [new one with the gray hair and hood] along the divider wall between the dining room and kitchen.




Next up the disappointing Halloween Tree...

46 comments:

  1. The centerpiece is really stunning! and my next favorite are these cool ghost lights. i love this fringe on the lamo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Make that LAMP, not lamo. Past my bedtime...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything is so festive and I love it all - especially the witch's shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello,
    Love all the decorations. The witches are awesome! Have a happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everything looks great. Love the centerpiece on the table

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anni, I love that centerpiece, it's so GOTH! And the Black Hats Society (including your comment below) is PRICELESS! What I really like about your decorations is that they aren't just "decorations", they create a whole wonderful ambience.

    That witch lamp is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cool! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just amazing! I love seeing your elaborate and quite pretty (well, not exactly pretty but you know what I mean) ornaments. And of course you have a lifetime membership in that society. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am just amazed at the elaborate displays you have. It shows a lifetime of collecting and days of care displaying. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hours & hours. But, each year it's like seeing old friends

      Delete
  9. i LOVE LOVE the last witch! She is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. i am not a fan of halloween but i can tell you yours is the most attractive of any i have ever seen and if you were having open house, i would gladly pay the fee to visit and admire and enjoy.... i love it all

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your pictures belong in a magazine, Anni!!! Your home & decorations are absolutely beautiful... and other-worldly if I may say so myself. I love-love-love it all!! ~Andrea xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. I bet it sure is a job to put all your decorations away! Abd they are all so nice!

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMGOSH- I love everything here! It is absolutely perfectly be-WITCH-ing! What fun! xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  14. My favorite! The first photo on the right. The brick fireplace and etc. !!!!!!!!!!!!

    🍁🌰🌻🍂🌻🌰🍁

    ReplyDelete
  15. You are even the artist in you decorations. Those are amazing witches..I like the last one with the profile and really witchy features.
    What a collection and what patience you have to do it every year.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. P.S. those witches shoes are fantastic...

      Delete
    2. I enjoy Halloween most.

      Delete
    3. I found them at a thrift store decades ago

      Delete
  16. Really impressed with all your decorations. Your house must look like a Halloween shop. :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow, that looks like a lot of work, or maybe I’m just lazy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is work, takes a few weeks to get it the way we want.

      Delete
  18. Obviously Mary James slipped by your NO SPAM . I wonder why? As if we're going to call her Dr. Otonokpo. Anyway, I'm impressed that you made that witch lampshade.. I must post my daughter's pics soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mary has been spammed, reported, and then deleted.

      Delete
  19. Both of my sons has open floor plans in there home, which I like. I don't, but that the way it is.
    Your collection of witches are pretty awesome.
    Coffee Is On

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love your decorations! Thank you so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hello. Well done on all of it, awesome witches... so festive! I especially like the witch lamp, and those lovely little crystals sitting nearby, too.
    ~Mary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love when the sunlight hits those crystals!

      Delete
  22. Your home is just spectacular. Or maybe I should say, "spooktacular"!

    ReplyDelete

Table of Contents