...Foggy Morning, Continued...


All the shared photos below are still of the foggy Thursday morning walk at the park along the river bank and in the wooded area. It shows quite a lot of color change on some leaves [which we don't see often here]. I thought it was exceptionally pretty with the misty atmosphere, the quiet gray-green current of the river, and a favorite of mine...the Spanish Moss!  Along the trail I also went into a dense area that has a viewing  platform nestled in the woods on the large pond shoreline and sighted a Green Kingfisher, silent in the murky air.  So, we continue with the woods, the fall colors, the deer, and even a dew-laden web...

If you missed part one, click HERE



...and a few more critters:

59 comments:

  1. Love the Spanish moss! Such beautiful photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,
    I love this foggy park, what a great walk. Love the deer! The images are beautiful. Take care, have a happy day and a great week ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful photos! I love foggy mornings. Your area looks a lot like it does here in Florida. I guess you are just across the gulf from us! Love your bird photos too. Enjoy your lovely fall days. Praying we are done with the bad storms...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love tht spider and its web. wow! # 6 and 7 of the Spanish moss is awesome. love the one with the pass through tunnel through the moss. fog is beautiful in its own way, about the stripes on the kitchen floor. I took that photo yesterday midday while tears ran down my face. that was where Big Boy lived, in those stripes. I miss him so much. Beau doens't like to lay in the sun, he is really hot natured. he might on a cold day. if we ever even get a cool day.. our ac is still pumping

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I liked the looks of that "tunnel" too.

      Delete
  5. Hi good afternoon. All right? I am Brazilian, from Rio de Janeiro and I want to present my Travel and Tourism Blogger. New friends are welcome, no matter the distance. I would like to invite you to follow my Blogger. I'm the follower number 742.

    https://viagenspelobrasilerio.blogspot.com/?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another great series of fog! These are interesting views. The last four are my favorites!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haven't seen Spanish Moss up close in a long time. Thanks for that. Also really loved the critters.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What fantastic fog shots Anni, excellent captures!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful photos! You did a splendid job of capturing the beauty and magic of the season. Have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You have captured so much mystery in this magical walk.
    I agree, I think the Spanish moss is my favorite too.
    I'm wishing I could walk with you...
    After yesterday's foggy and drippy beginning, with the temps staying in the 50'sF all day....
    We woke up to bright blue skies and the emps are suppose to be in the high 60's. Yay...
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's still warm & humid here, but no rain. Thanks Sue. I'd enjoy having you walk with me.

      Delete
  11. Terrific pictures!! So nice to see the Spanish moss!! Nothing like that around here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's part of Southern charm, I think.

      Delete
  12. I am also a fan of Spanish Moss, and through the fog it's even more lovely. Great photos as always! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the Spanish Moss the best! Along with the fog, the photos are kind of otherworldly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ...especially when it's so quiet, like an alien world.

      Delete
  14. Wow on the black-and-white! (My favorite medium.) I love foggy days, as long as I don't have to drive.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is definitely spooky driving in it!

      Delete
  15. I can’t pick a favourite .Each one is spectacular .

    ReplyDelete
  16. The moss reminds me of City Park in New Orleans. And I love the fog pics. That one with the pier made me enlarge it so I could pretend to be there myself. Thanks for sharing, Anni.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My favorite park in NO LA is the Louis Armstrong!

      Delete
  17. I'm still in love with that fog!

    ReplyDelete
  18. These are all fabulous. I think my favorites are the ones with the spanish moss hanging from the trees.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really was dazzled by the leaf colors this year.

      Delete
  19. Great photos.
    Stay Safe and Coffee is on

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love those shots of the spider webs spun with jewels! The fog/mist adds great dimension to them.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh how I adore these, Anni...they are so atmospheric and magical...and even feel like something out of a legend!
    Truly phenomenal...thank you so much for sharing these...😊😊

    Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Beautiful photos Anni!
    There is always something very special and mysterious about the fog!

    Hugs! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  23. Isn't Spanish moss incredible? Of course, none here in NEO, and nothing even remotely comparable. It makes your photos all the more enjoyable for me to see. Lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Oooh! All so pretty!
    I always love misty shots, and your spiderweb photos are phenomanol!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Love all the pictures but especially the fog ones!

    ReplyDelete
  26. WoW - Fog Brought Me Clarity - Well Done

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  27. Fog is always so mystical and magical. I think that's why they used it so much in the settings of scary movies back in the 1920s-40s. I love it! ~Andrea xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  28. I love fog...probably because as the poem says it comes in on little cat feet.
    Hugs Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  29. I am sure glad I don't have to choose a favorite...it would be impossible. I so love them all. I hope people click and expand the view...they need to be seen in all their glory. Or better yet, click to open in a new tab.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm happy you enjoyed all of them Rose.

      Delete

Table of Contents