Top left: Yellow Rose of Texas and a mini-witch
Bottom left: Halloween Puzzle with Dollar Store plaque :Beware the wicked witch and her monsters live here: and A Grim Reaper made from a tomato garden stake [garden stake then strips of ragged Halloween materials with bone hands and skull.] The Reaper's hat is cardboard covered in same materials as ragged clothes
Bottom left: Halloween Puzzle with Dollar Store plaque :Beware the wicked witch and her monsters live here: and A Grim Reaper made from a tomato garden stake [garden stake then strips of ragged Halloween materials with bone hands and skull.] The Reaper's hat is cardboard covered in same materials as ragged clothes

My Halloween Witch Quilt
....and, Jan, if you're visiting...your woodcutter's blog has no comment link. I love it!




Wow, these look like they came from a high end gift shop! Or Tuesday Morning! Your skills are so professional. It's too bad they only stay out a month out of the year.
ReplyDeleteAs much as I enjoy them, I think I'd get tired of them if displayed year 'round. Just like Christmas...fun, but the anticipation of seasons change. Thanks Ginny.
DeleteThose first two blow me away! 👍
ReplyDeleteThe faces are molded crafting, purchased...I just dressed 'em (hard plastic cones for body like tree toppers)
DeleteYou are so creative, Anni! Beautiful!! I saw a witch doll advertised online somewhere earlier today but it was distributed by The Bradford Exchange... kind of a pricey "specialty" ordering company. Not worth the money, quite honestly, but the witch was cute. Not as cute as some of yours though! :-) ~Andrea xoxo
ReplyDeleteYa, I fell for one of those 'traps. Six easy payments of $39. Yep. Won't do that again.
DeleteThese are all wonderful. I'm with Ginny, they all look like they came from a gift shop. Those witches are amazing.
ReplyDeleteThanks Ann...read Cheerful Monk's reply...partially handmade - the dresses, hats, and decorations only. The faces were purchased.
DeleteYou are a very talented lady, Miss Anni!
ReplyDeleteOkay...since you said "Miss Anni"...I can't resist this: Good golly, Miss Molly, thanks!
DeleteHello Anni,
ReplyDeleteYou are very talented and creative, the witches are wonderful. I like the Halloween quilt and the kitty posing is cute. Take care, have a happy day!
Thanks Eileen. Isaiah enjoys the quilt. lol
DeleteWhat wonderful witches, and a Grim Reaper to boot. You are so talented, Anni, and you will always be joined in my mind with October and Halloween. Thanks for sharing your creations.
ReplyDeleteYep, that's me...ol' October Anni
DeleteThese are all great Anni. You are SO talented!
ReplyDeleteIt's fun for me to create. Especially for this season. Thanks Martha.
DeleteAnni, you are so talented and remarkable!!!
ReplyDeleteYour witches should be on a store shelf in a quaint and magical shop in a HARRY POTTER movie!!l
Absolutely wild about your quilt!!!
I don't know how it happened but I was messing around with my blog and somehow I accidentally erased all comments on my postings and I haven't figured out how to at least get comments back on. I thought that I was becoming more comfortable with this new blogspot,
Instead I only ended up without comments on my blog ☕🌙🍁🎃🍂👻🐈
It happens!
Delete❤️
ReplyDeleteHi Anni...my daughter has me up and running again and of course she couldn't resist telling me to be careful what button I hit and that she was happy that I don't hold the world in my hands.
ReplyDeleteShe is an Einstein on the computer but then I was pretty darn good on a typewriter...I wonder if she could change the ribbon as fast as I could :)
Omgoodness...I bet I wouldn't remember how.
DeleteI have said this before maybe even more than once! You are so so so very talented
ReplyDeleteThank you, thank you, thank you. 😊
DeleteYour witches are fantastic. The white haired one with the spider in her hair looks just like me! Halloween surely is your time!
ReplyDeleteI shoulda named her Gere!
DeleteYou are so creative..great skills..I love the quilt too.
ReplyDeleteI finally set my diningroom table for a friend coming for supper today. Now I have my one and only decoration for fall.. a ceramic pumpkin, fall colored mat and there you go!! all set for the holidays..(:0)
Sue
Your decorations make me smile! I know, I go absolutely over-board for Halloween & Christmas.
DeleteYou make witches?? There is no end to your talents. Really great job. Really liked Rose's knowing smile.
ReplyDeleteI like her bloodshot eyes.
Delete...one to many rides on her broom!
Bewitching for sure!
ReplyDelete:-)
DeleteMy GOODNESS! You are so incredibly talented! I mean that - very cool.
ReplyDeleteThanks Sandie.
DeleteI love your creativity!! You are just so much FUN!!
ReplyDeleteThough I'm not into Halloween, your talent is amazing!!
ReplyDelete