Packery Channel Wildflowers...


...More on my walk.  Once I got back to the car and got a towel from my trunk to dry my hair...I then started heading home.  Just before the causeway to drive over the bridge going over the intercoastal highway [water], I decided to make a short stop at the park and walk the boardwalk, then along Sand Dollar Drive to the Audubon Sanctuary.  I saw one bird in the trees...the lonely hummingbird trying to keep dry. But, I saw lots of color....

36 comments:

  1. How lovely! And unusual sea grasses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are gorgeous, especially for this time of year. 👍💕

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Here, it's flower season year 'round. Just heavier blooming in the spring.

      Delete
  3. I especially like the flowers that look like little sunflowers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful flowers and so cheerful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such beautiful colors on the wildflowers. I believe autumn wildflowers are very stunning... a last blast of color before the drabness of winter! I love seeing them all around. Thank you for sharing yours!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love seeing your pretty flowers and wish we had some around too. I always enjoy going along with you on your walks. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. My oh my how much I love those yellow flowers and especially the ones that are coming through the fence! I had to smile when you said you were drying your hair Nothing Stops you neither rain nor snow nor sleet nor hail will stop the bird lady from taking photos

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol...you'd laugh even more is you knew what I used to dry it!

      Delete
  8. Hi Anni, popped over to take a peek at your blog...and found a wonderful surprise! Such a beautiful blog!! Your photos are amazing!
    Thank you so much for your visit and for your lovely comment on mine...I really appreciate it!😊😊

    ReplyDelete
  9. So much beauty when we open our eyes to see!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The yellow flowers remind me of what my mother called "privet flowers." They were used in the past to hide the outhouse in the backyard. Oh, by the way, the 6 ft. skeleton is a very popular fellow around here. Home Depot has sold out of them!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I too loved those little yellow flowers poking through the fence. I imagine you will see more hummers soon. Mine have basically left for the south.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are some here, but they have gone to Mexico on their way to S A mostly.

      Delete
  12. How beautiful that stop was for you.
    Now stop playing in the rain and stay dry ☔ and stay safe place ☕

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rain is much better than snow. lol

      Delete
  13. That was a good choice. You captured so much beauty there.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you for sharing all that color with us Anni, and enjoy your week :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the shot of the reeds in the water. Great color and serene feel.
    This time of year is so pretty.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That, it is! A very pretty season.

      Delete
  16. What great photos with beautiful colors.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such pretty, cheerful little blooms!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're nice to have during the dry months.

      Delete
  18. Looking at water I now wonder what sort of frogs and turtles you have in your community?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Probably the same as anywhere else.

      Delete

Table of Contents