Did you ever think of marrying just for fun?


...Marriage, fun? Fiddle-dee-dee. Fun for men you mean.

(blog title & "fiddle dee dee" response are from movie GWTW -title is Rhett- response is Scarlet)


Clark Gable -aka Rhett Butler


Vivien Leigh -aka Scarlet O'hara

Of all the gowns and dresses that Scarlet wore in the movie, the scarlet red is/was my favorite.

30 comments:

  1. These are fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, wonderful sketches. Marriage for fun, lol. Enjoy your day, wishing you a great new week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Eileen. (That's quotes from the movie, Gone With the Wind)

      Delete
  3. I am always happy to see your sketches of just about anything, Anni. These are wonderful! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. when I saw the title, the answer was yes, I dreamed of marrying for fun for years of my life, and it was always to a COWBOY... great sketches once again. I would like to marry your talent of drawing so I could do the same

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anni your sketches are amazing...both Clark and Scarlet look as if they could begin speaking any moment. You know I love me so red...so I'm with you. Our 50th anniversary is 2/14 my bridesmaid's dresses were red velvet bodice and red satin bottom
    Hugs cecilia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I know your color is red! I remember. Thanks C.

      Delete
  6. Wonderful sketches of two of my favorite characters. The only movie I have seen more than once and will watch again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too. I can quote the lines & mouth the words. Lol

      Also, have read the book over & over. Thanks Patti.

      Delete
  7. You have really captured them perfectly! I knew who they are at once. I just don't know how people do this! My favorite is Rhett; you have made him even more handsome!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just saw your question in my comments
    Yes on 2/14 I will have a photo up of us and the wedding party.
    Hugs Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  9. These sketches really showcase your talent. Never considered marrying for fun! lol

    ReplyDelete
  10. What fantastic sketches. Don't think I would fancy marrying Clark Gable. I couldn't cope with the halitosis!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Clark Gable has always been my favorite actor since I was a child. How handsome you have made him and brought him back to life. Marrying for fun? Nope, never thought of that! Yep, RED. Great color.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have too many favorites! Thanks Ms. G

      Delete
  12. These are fabulous, Anni!

    ReplyDelete
  13. beautiful drawings too i love to paint!

    ReplyDelete

Table of Contents