Hmm, a good caption for this could aslo be another line from the song. "It's just no good anymore since you went away" The poor guy looks like he's searching for something in the mist.
now I am singing that song. he looks so lonely, waiting for his mate to come home, or her mate.. don't leave us hanging to long.. I might die of curiosity, Big is our snoopervisor also.. I just wich I could get Bob to be the COOK.
You DO usually see a group together. What a poignant photo, right down to the mist!
ReplyDeleteIt struck me the same way.
DeleteHmm, a good caption for this could aslo be another line from the song. "It's just no good anymore since you went away"
ReplyDeleteThe poor guy looks like he's searching for something in the mist.
I know...I just can't help but wonder what's on their mind.
DeleteHello, I remember the song and the band. Love the lone pelican photo. Enjoy your day, wishing you a happy new week!
ReplyDeleteThanks!
Deletenow I am singing that song. he looks so lonely, waiting for his mate to come home, or her mate.. don't leave us hanging to long.. I might die of curiosity, Big is our snoopervisor also.. I just wich I could get Bob to be the COOK.
ReplyDeleteNature...but, not what you think, I'm sure
DeleteYes, the rest of the story, as Paul Harvey used to say, is something we all wants to know. :-)
ReplyDeleteAre you a romantic or a realist?
DeleteLooking forward to your story! Have a grand day!
ReplyDeleteIt deals with science more so.
DeleteI can imagine all sorts of stories behind this touching image. Independence can be painful.
ReplyDeleteNature...it can be challenging. In every aspect.
DeleteI think it looks quite majestic. Nice photo.
ReplyDeleteThanks Michelle.
DeleteI'm looking forward to your story! I have a story coming about a deer and coyote!
ReplyDeleteWell, it has nothing to do with emotions. More "scientific".
DeleteLike everyone else, I hope the rest of the story involves Two.
ReplyDeleteNot in a mate type way. Kinda rwo...me & the bird. Kinda, sorta.
DeleteYou can't help feeling sorry for Mister lonesome.
ReplyDeleteOnly the lonely....
ReplyDeleteOh ya, Roy Orbison. Good one.
DeleteI agree that one is a lonely number.That is a dramatic picture.
ReplyDeleteIt can be a lonely time as one.
DeleteThat's really a photo that makes you think. Beautiful! And I'm looking forward to the rest of the story.
ReplyDeleteIt's just something about this particular bird.
DeleteI forgot about that song. It so true
ReplyDeleteI thought of Bobby Vinton too.
DeleteThose lyrics perfectly fit your lovely photo.
ReplyDeleteI thought so too. Thanks Sandra
DeleteLove this...now I need to know the rest of the story!
ReplyDeleteAwww - gorgeous shot.
ReplyDelete