This post has nothing to do with the political references to witch hunts. But on August 1st of every year for decades, I try to get to Tuesday Morning for my OWN witch hunt. This year, I bought only TWO there and then the next day I went to T J Maxx Home Goods and found two more. My collection grows beyond the century mark of witch/crafts. I showed you the witch gnome a while back, and I will share the other three now...
Meet Amethyst, [dressed in purple]

...Sapphire with a blue black gown. [and blue moons and stars, but the camera wouldn't pick them up]

...and Opal in white

And being the first week in October, the best month of the year, I started bringing out some Halloween goodies to decorate. I have to kinda tone down a bit because of Isaiah's curious ways, but I can't just let the 'holiday' go by unnoticed. Next blog, more stuff coming....
One more thing...I'm not sure I've ever shared these two wee ones. They're witches of course, but faeries!
If I have posted pictures of them, forgive my forgetfulness and let me reintroduce them: From King Arthur Legend Witch Morgan la Fay, ummmm....Meet Morgan and LeFay


Your witch hunt is way better than the political version. I like them all and I've never seen the fairies. Then again maybe my memory isn't so good but either way, I enjoyed seeing them.
ReplyDeleteMy memory is on the back burner & I'm too lazy to check the witch labels here. Lol
DeleteHello Anni, you do have some neat witches! I like the faeries. Enjoy your day and week ahead.
ReplyDeleteThey're a favorite for Bud too. (I think he likes what I named 'em mostly)
DeleteI can't imagine you NOT having a covey of witches. This is the time of year when I get to see all your witchy friends. Happy October, Anni! :-)
ReplyDeleteYou know me all too well D J
DeleteOh my goodness what a WONDERFUL collection! Thank you so much for sharing your passion for the season and the witches you have in your life! The names are also magical. I especially love the little faeries from the land of enchantment.
ReplyDeleteLand of enchantment. I like that reference. Camelot IS enchanting, to be sure.
DeleteI love the skirt and hat of opal and the face of Saffire. all three are quite the finds.. have you ever counted how many witches you have in your collection?
ReplyDeleteI haven't counted in a few years. I just don't bring them all out any more. But I DO KNOW over 100.
DeleteSo many times I have said, "I don't like witches!" Well, you have almost changed my mind about that! I almost love this collection. The fashions, the movement, and all is really great!
ReplyDeleteThere ARE good witches too. I love everything about them (the good ones & of course the dolls).
DeleteAmethyst is definitely my favorite! She also looks like a good witch. Sapphire looks a wee bit more dangerous. Can't wait till the next post! You have a new header, I like the owl!
ReplyDeleteI like the name Amethyst (and also my birthstone).
DeleteI agree with Ginny. Amethyst appealed to me right away as a good witch. She has such a sweet smile. I would go in her house for cookies with no fear.
ReplyDeleteNow you have me singing Broom Hilda's song..."A cup of tea, a cookie and you-ou-u".
DeleteYou have very elegant looking witches Anni. I don't think I have seen, or may not remember, the ones you've shared again, so thank you for doing that. They are all lovely!
ReplyDeleteGlad you could take time to stop by, then, and see the little fairy witches.
DeleteThey are much fun!
ReplyDeleteThey're fun to collect. It is getting difficult to find 'new' faces tho.
DeleteTo my surprise I stumbled over your name and notice that you also are still in blogworld ! So many have moved to Facebook, to which I subscribed for practical purposes, but it has nothing to do with Blogging. I am still here I see your Winston has probably met Lisa and Pookie and 2 month ago Kim. I still have Arthur 18 who is really getting old and the youngest Rosie is 12. She probably will be our last cat.
ReplyDeleteHope you are well !
Thanks for stopping by for a visit!
Delete