I see trees of GREEN

RED roses too
I see them bloom for me and for you...

I see skies of BLUE and clouds of WHITE

The bright blessed days

The dark sacred nights

....I see friends shaking hands saying how do you do? They're really saying I LOVE YOU!!!

....AND i THINK TO MYSELF
WHAT A WONDERFUL WORLD!!!
credits: What a Wonderful World ~song by Louis Armstrong
-----------photos by Hootin' Anni
-----------tree in park
-----------rose bud in our yard
-----------skyshot over bay shore
-----------sunrise along interstate 69/TXhighway 77
-----------mirador along seawall
-----------bronze statue along seawall
when I read the first sentence I started to sing, went to youtube and now am listening to Louis while reading your post. the words are PERFECT fit for each photo. love the sitting couple
ReplyDeleteIn my opinion he is the only one that sings it.
DeleteHello, I always loved this song. Lovely images. Happy Sunday, wishing you a happy and a great new week!
ReplyDeleteGlad knowing you liked this. The song is one of my favorites too.
DeleteI hear it loud and clear! Spectacular views and very inspiring post!
ReplyDeleteThanks Ms. G
DeleteOh Anni, I sang as I read your blog & looked at your beautiful pictures! What a wonderful world.... and blog post! Love, Andrea xoxo
ReplyDeleteThanks Andrea
DeleteYes! What a wonderful world we live in! Your pictures show that wonder and beauty.
ReplyDeleteThanks Ruth.
DeleteLove the song and your pictures were perfect, now if I can get it out of my head for the rest of the day.
ReplyDeleteI know! I've been singing the lyrics all weekend!
DeleteAbsolutely beautiful! Your photos were picture perfect!
ReplyDeleteThanks Linda!
DeleteAs soon as I read the first phrase, the song popped into my head. It's one of my very favorite! Loved your photos too.
ReplyDeleteGuess what - I'm heading your way at the end of the week! My two sisters and I are flying to Waco. I've never been to Texas before but am so looking forward to it.
Warning: been HOT in Texas! Have a safe trip.
DeleteI love how you did this!!
ReplyDeleteThank you for a wonderful post.
ReplyDeleteCoffee is on
Glad knowing you enjoyed it Dora.
DeleteI knew from the first sentence what this song was. I have loved it for so long. I had it played at my Mom's funeral. Your pictures illustrate the song so wonderfully. This entire post is stunningly amazing to me, words cannot say. Probably my favorite post of yours ever.
ReplyDeleteWow Ginny...thanks!
DeleteI am thrilled to see and "hear" this post, Anni. You've done a marvelous job with those pictures and the song. Thank you! :-)
ReplyDeleteThanks D J.
DeleteLovely and perfect way to put pics together... have a wonderful day!! :)
ReplyDeleteThanks. Have a wonderful day yourself Ms. B
DeleteAnd I think to myself, what a wonderful song to have stuck in my head. LOVE this
ReplyDeleteThanks Ann. Have a Wonderful Holiday!
DeleteI could just hear him...love the song set to your photographs.
ReplyDeleteGreat Rose- thanks.
DeleteLovely. Heartfelt too. It is a wonderful world and you just made my day even more wonderful. Thank you so much.
ReplyDeleteThank YOU, Karen.
DeletePerfect match of words and photos - I especially like the first one with the beautiful greens of all that vegetation.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful post but I must say that your owl in your header is awesome!
ReplyDelete