GOOD-day Sunshine!!


I left at o'dark thirty and headed to the beach. I had planned on driving to the seawall downtown, but when I backed out of the garage, I noticed clouds on the horizon and decided to watch the sun rise over the ocean!
    And I see the sunrise Over the ocean Sunrise on the sea I'm watchin' the sunrise And glad to be livin' Sunrise Shine over me *Barry Mannilow

Taking my lensball, I hurried down the freeway as the cloud cover began to turn a reddish tint! When I pulled onto the first beach access road, I stopped quickly and primed my lensball and faced the water. All the time I stood there, the sun never did break from the cloud cover along the horizon, but the sky had great, warm, summery hues that I just kept snapping the shutter as I aimed through the ball...





- - -

After taking photos through the ball, I concentrated on the bird flights and the scenery close by...





38 comments:

  1. Hello, what a beautiful sunrise. Lovely series of photos. Happy Sunday, enjoy your day. Have a great new week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have a great week...and, thanks Eileen.

      Delete
  2. i love ALL of the ball photos, with number five the pick of the day for me... they are gorgeous... amazing even....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful! Wonderful! REALLY wonderful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh very nice captures, happy you headed out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You do awesome work with the ball.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are absolutely beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your lensball shots are AMAZINGLY GORGEOUS! I have not tried mine yet, but doubt that I will ever get any as beautiful as this!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome amazing photos! And I started singing along as soon as I read the intro.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love trying to fit songs into my post. Thanks Linda.

      Delete
  9. Ooh - these are all beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love those lens ball pictures. That was the perfect scene to use the ball.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh I love the lens ball photos. Wow very creative and of course any beach scene is gorgeous rain or shine.
    Hugs Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous photography!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful skies (you are having too much fun with your new toy, and what fabulous results...and how I wish I had one). I also envy your ability to get up and get going so early..,I seem to have lost my will power as I age.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've always been a morning person.

      Delete
  14. Great shots, I love your lensball photos. After one of your earlier posts with it I had to go buy one for myself so I have been experimenting with it and so far don’t have anything that is a fraction of what you do. I love the beach, sky, and sunset effects you got with it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I look forward to seeing your photos.

      Delete
  15. Lovely photos, friend … Thank you … Love, cat.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Those colours just lift the spirit. Great series of photos.

    ReplyDelete
  17. These are all wonderful photos, Anni! Love the lensball, but then I love the others too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Rose! Hope you two are feeling better.

      Delete
  18. Amazing colours.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I'm glad you enjoyed the morning colors.

      Delete
  19. Beautiful colours

    ReplyDelete
  20. You have a crystal ball, wow! Please give me lottery number for this week. 8D

    ReplyDelete

Table of Contents