
Sunday morning I walked two small parks in town...the air was cool, the breeze was gentle, and the sun was bright!! The Lake was sparkling!!! The birds were singing....



Arriving back home, and after I ate my lunch and finished my chores for the day, I sat outside and read my book...but not for long. I had to go in and load my camera with its card and get back outside, hidden in the shadows of the tree and watched the humming birds at the two feeders...




Such magnificent photos! I am always so impressed with your skills!
ReplyDeleteThanks from one Texan to another dear friend!
DeleteSpectacular photos!!! And I love the turtle capture.
ReplyDeleteThanks Ginny! It is so nice to see you...take it easy tho...don't over-do.
DeleteThe bird feeder is so pretty. colourful .
ReplyDeleteThanks
DeleteLoving the hummingbird pictures. I've put up feeders for them in the past but never had any luck attracting them.
ReplyDeleteThere have been a couple of years we didn't have any.
DeleteHello Anni, love the sweet hummer images. I hope to see them here soon. Happy Monday, enjoy your day and new week!
ReplyDelete...they're heading your way!
DeleteYour pictures are, as always, wonderful to see. I love the hummers and you captured them perfectly. :-)
ReplyDeleteThanks D J
DeleteYou caught some real beauties.... Nature gives us wonderful gifts and the birds are special ones.
ReplyDeletel ♥️ birds!
DeleteYou and your camera do wonders when it comes to nature. I wish we had hummingbirds here, but never see them. Guess they do not like Fort Worth.
ReplyDeleteLook closely!
DeleteI love all your bird photos. Keep on shooting and sharing.
ReplyDeleteThanks Ruth
DeleteYou caught some good ones! I love the turtle!
ReplyDeleteI like to spy turtles!
DeleteAwww - fabulous shots of your critters!
ReplyDeleteThanks Fi
DeleteYou have some great shots of your hummers. I love to watch them.
ReplyDeleteMe too!
DeleteI sure like the turtle picture. It seems to be soaking up the sun.
ReplyDeleteI agree!
DeleteLooks like everyone enjoyed a perfect spring day! Wonderful captures - the turtle shot is great and love the hummingbird. They are such sweet little things. x K
ReplyDeleteThat, they are!
DeleteWe finally have some (5-6) hummingbirds. They seem to be a bit later than usual. They feed on our salvia beds as well as at the feeder.
ReplyDeleteI’m in awe of your photography!
They DO seem later (about a week here...I keep a record). Thanks Florence.
DeleteWe hope to see hummers here in about two more months! The turtle picture is neat and the dove is in an unusual position! Fun post!
ReplyDeleteThe pigeon is courting!!
DeleteOhhh, I was just going to ask what that pigeon is doing, but you said it is courting. I thought that might be it. I've never seen such a thing.
ReplyDeleteAnd hummers are aways wonderful to watch, Anni. Beautiful photos.
Thanks for sharing.
Kay
An Unfittie's Guide to Adventurous Travel