Oh ANNIE!!! This is wonderful and beautiful! Plus, this bird does look just a bit crazy. And you made him crazy beautiful.
...crazy beautiful...I like that. Seems now it's a fitting image to share then, being that I'm crazy too.
What a fantastic picture. All the colours just merge so well and yet that eye makes you look really hard at the bird. Brilliant.
Thank you so much Findlay!! I just came from your blog and am really excited about Finn and her family. So, joyous your post was.
Amazing picture. I wish I could get awah with a hairdo like that
First, the question would be, does she or doesn't she...only her hairdresser knows for sure.
Hello Annie!:) Such wonderful colour and light in your picture. I love it!!:)
Thanks Ms. S
Do his eyes twirl around in the eye sockets? Sure looks like they might! :-)
Now wouldn't you be surprised if they eyes DID twirl? lol
Quite the "hairdo"!
Isn't it?
Fantastic....
Thanks!
I am sure his/her mother loves 'em anyway!
lol
I've just come from the hairdresser and I think I'll take this bird photo with me next time and see if she can replicate it for me.https://readerbuzz.blogspot.com/2017/07/iconic-paris-beautiful-churches.html
My images on my blog are NOT to be shared, stolen, or used in any way...sorry!!
Love the bird and this is the perfect edit for him/her...
Thanks Sandra...we both know that these editing filters and free software on the 'net is absolutely addictive.
Great edit! Did you scare it when taking the picture? It is a hair raising shot.
rofl...love the reference to a 'hair raising shot'!!!
Slightly crazed reddish egret (I assume?)....
lol...just windy
Oh ANNIE!!! This is wonderful and beautiful! Plus, this bird does look just a bit crazy. And you made him crazy beautiful.
ReplyDelete...crazy beautiful...I like that. Seems now it's a fitting image to share then, being that I'm crazy too.
DeleteWhat a fantastic picture. All the colours just merge so well and yet that eye makes you look really hard at the bird. Brilliant.
ReplyDeleteThank you so much Findlay!! I just came from your blog and am really excited about Finn and her family. So, joyous your post was.
DeleteAmazing picture. I wish I could get awah with a hairdo like that
ReplyDeleteFirst, the question would be, does she or doesn't she...only her hairdresser knows for sure.
DeleteHello Annie!:) Such wonderful colour and light in your picture. I love it!!:)
ReplyDeleteThanks Ms. S
DeleteDo his eyes twirl around in the eye sockets? Sure looks like they might! :-)
ReplyDeleteNow wouldn't you be surprised if they eyes DID twirl? lol
DeleteQuite the "hairdo"!
ReplyDeleteIsn't it?
DeleteFantastic....
ReplyDeleteThanks!
DeleteI am sure his/her mother loves 'em anyway!
ReplyDeletelol
DeleteI've just come from the hairdresser and I think I'll take this bird photo with me next time and see if she can replicate it for me.
ReplyDeletehttps://readerbuzz.blogspot.com/2017/07/iconic-paris-beautiful-churches.html
My images on my blog are NOT to be shared, stolen, or used in any way...sorry!!
DeleteLove the bird and this is the perfect edit for him/her...
ReplyDeleteThanks Sandra...we both know that these editing filters and free software on the 'net is absolutely addictive.
DeleteGreat edit! Did you scare it when taking the picture? It is a hair raising shot.
ReplyDeleterofl...love the reference to a 'hair raising shot'!!!
DeleteSlightly crazed reddish egret (I assume?)....
ReplyDeletelol...just windy
Delete