“A wise old owl lived in an oak;
The more he saw the less he spoke;
The less he spoke the more he heard...
Why can't we all be like that bird?”
― Edward Hersey Richards




my POETRY | MEME links | my ART | my BIRD photography | MLB | NFL | hurricanes
MEME Links are on one page-Use TAB on the menu bar, above!





Y'Gotta Laugh....or Cry....Which is it?

If Trump should happen to win the election it'll be the first time in history that a billionaire moved into public housing vacated by a black family!


- - -





- - -


I took down my Rebel flag (which you can't buy on ebay any more) and peeled the NRA sticker off the front door. I disconnected my home alarm system and quit the candy-ass Neighborhood Watch. I bought two Pakistani flags and put one at each corner of the front yard. Then I purchased the black flag of ISIS (which you CAN buy on ebay) and ran it up the flag pole ...

Now, the local police, sheriff, FBI, CIA, NSA, Homeland Security, Secret Service and other agencies are all watching my house 24/7. I've NEVER felt safer and I'm saving $69.95 a month that ADT used to charge me. Plus, I bought burkas for my family when we shop or travel. Everyone moves out of the way and security can't pat us down.

Hot Damn — Safe at last —


- - -





- - -

Okay, have you been keeping up with the current news here in America? HB2 Law In laymen's terms this law prevents transgenders from using a public restroom that is for a certain gender. If you were born a male child [specified on your birth certificate], and had a sex change....you STILL MUST use the men's room!! And same as women...girl on birth certificate, had a sex change to become a man...you STILL MUST use the ladies' room!! Oh so much goes through my head at this point. ANY sex change, you must begin hormone therapy...taking estrogen OR testosterone. So, a man changed to a woman will be on estrogen --- no threat to other woman and girls in the ladies' room. Come on people!! Just how many 'unknown' gay and lesbians have used a public restroom without your knowledge?!!! What if a transgender from a foreign country decides to visit North Carolina? Or one from NYC? Really, all I can think of at this point is...did this state government actually think ahead to the ramifications passing this law?!! Do we as Americans now turn our backs to those from North Carolina? Is this a case of Christianity, Bigotry, Safety, or just plain ignorance?!! Do we now have to have a tattoo like the Jews in WWII...with a burned T G on our wrists?   Will our children of the next generation have to have a microchip placed at birth showing which sex they were at birth...and have North Carolina making use of border patrols at each highway entering the state so they can be 'scanned'?  What happened to love thy neighbor...even if they are of different values? It's THEIR lives. Accept those who want to be of the other sex. It's not harming YOU!!  Read this!

Oh ya, and another thought popped into my head..........what about those who are BI-SEXUAL?

But...in all honesty, tho this is a serious, SERIOUS, problem with those who want a perfect world...there is a lighter side. I have to laugh at this, even tho, as I said the HB2law is a serious threat to ALL of us. Remember, this is to make a smile come to your face and keep it light-hearted for the time being.  I want to wake up tomorrow and laugh at the whole stupidity of our country's leaders!!!  Or laugh so hard, I cry....I haven't come to figure out what emotion I'm experiencing quite yet.:



12 comments :

  1. Thank you for this fun post

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the funnies especially the first one.
    As for the trans gender thing. I read about it recently and my first thought was that a man who is now a woman but forced to use a man's restroom is very likely to have the crap beat out oh him/her when he goes in there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are all funny and they did make me laugh.. the thing is they are all also very sad to me. just more proof our world is quite MAD and i dont mean mad like me, madly snapping photos. soon there will be so many laws no one will know what to do or not to do...my favorite is the one about buying burkas.. i wanted to check to see if they sell the ISIS flags online but don't want to bring any STUFF down on my head... we never know who is watching.. ever never ever

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have to laugh or you'll pull your hair out in frustration at the madness of it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. my friend, you crack me up, thanks

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh how do I like your sense of humor Anni.

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL! I enjoyed this post!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it! I read the Donald Trump one to Bob who also thought it was good.

    ReplyDelete
  9. OH, this is priceless! Made me laugh, even if a little ruefully. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I haven't laughed so hard in quite a while. This post was great! I have to say when you got serious though, I had to disagree. There was a time when an actual hermaphrodite was such a rare thing it was dealt with quietly and most people didn't even know that such an occurrence was possible; that people born into "the wrong body" gender-wise was also extremely rare. I'd say, perhaps 1 in a million. So, WHY do we need special laws and special bathrooms now??? If there was only 1 in a million people in wheelchairs, it would be ridiculous to have every bathroom in America with a wheelchair-friendly stall. I would feel bad for that one handicapped person...but when you realize that this whole agenda is about forcing us to think a certain way, a way that is about a severe minority of the population, then I have a serious problem! I will not kowtow to anyone's PC perceptions about anything. And I feel there is a strong possibility that this will be abused by people "pretending" just so they can get into the "other" bathroom for their own perverse purposes. That is far more likely. Our entire world has been turned upside down! Just had to get my two-cents in. But your cartoons and funnies were hysterical. Loved them!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You just made me laugh big time Anni. And if you think it's just the USA thats gone crazy - it's not. In the UK we are just as bad. Why do our politicians have to complicate our lives so much with their stupid ideas? I ain't voting no more because each one is as bad or worse than the next and in politics for their own personal gain.

    Now I'm off to buy a flag or two and a hijab for Sue.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great post! Then there are the folks doing FB memes saying choose homeless veterans or refugees. So sad. We have to take care of everyone.
    We are amazed with Trump. Such a mess out there.

    ReplyDelete

.