...I agree, it boggles my mind. And then, this long neck, how they can twist and turn it around their body while preening is a part of nature that also astounds me.
I agree with everyone those are beautiful photos. I would love to see them in person. You are so blessed to have so many species of birds to watchl Hugs
aren't they gorgeous?! :)
ReplyDelete...indeed.
DeleteGreat serie of photos, lovely heron!
ReplyDelete...they were all over the feeder channel that empties into the bay this morning. Thanks Hans
Deletebeautiful creatures
ReplyDelete...thanks!
DeleteAnni I'm beginning to sound like a broken record....BUT oh my word these are beautiful and the framing around them just perfect.
ReplyDeletehugs Madi and Mom
...thanks M&M
DeleteWonderful shots Anni!
ReplyDeleteLove this header.
...thanks Carletta
DeleteBeautiful series!! Boom & Gary of the Vermilon River, Canada.
ReplyDelete...thanks Gary
DeleteLovely series Anni. Such elegant birds.
ReplyDelete...thanks Frank
DeleteGreat photos. I especially like the lighting you have captured in the first two photos.
ReplyDelete...with the sunlight on 'em. Ya, me too. Thanks Mick.
DeleteWonderful and great photos...
ReplyDeleteGreetings from Germany
...thanks Timur
DeletePretty captures of the Egrets, Anni!
ReplyDelete...thanks Eileen.
DeleteWow, that long neck in the last picture almost looks surreal! Great pictures, Anni! I really enjoy these birds. :-)
ReplyDelete...I agree, it boggles my mind. And then, this long neck, how they can twist and turn it around their body while preening is a part of nature that also astounds me.
DeleteGreat photos Anni!
ReplyDelete...thanks Mari
DeleteEnjoyed these pictures.
ReplyDelete...thanks Denise
DeleteWow, excellent!
ReplyDelete...thanks Karen.
DeleteA magnificent bird, Anni. And well shot by you. I am finally making the rounds again!!
ReplyDelete...long time no see. Glad you enjoyed the images today Chuck.
DeleteI think they are so gorgeous and elegant looking - just stopping by to say hello. sandie
ReplyDelete...Well, hello backatcha Sandie!! Nice to see you drop by to visit with me. Glad you enjoyed the egret photos.
Deletelol....that was actually WORDLESS! I wasn't expecting that! I guess I'll have to think of my own captions!
ReplyDelete...after reading about your couches, I would think having something with beauty and calming would make you feel better!
DeleteNot wordless for ME! Huge, tall, majestic, snowy, impressive, awesome!!!
ReplyDeletePhew!!!! Ginny, your words are so very descriptive. I like how you interpret these egrets!
DeleteSimply, serenely, stunningly gorgeous-
ReplyDelete...thanks Shelly. I just read your post at La Tejana, and I do hope you're feeling better today!!! Take it easy.
DeleteDon't you love it when they stretch their necks like that?
ReplyDelete...to think of the muscles used to keep the neck upright like that?!!!
Deleteoh my word, breathtaking series of photos! birds are very hard to photograph...well done:))
ReplyDeletehe's gorgeous!
thanks for sharing, dear anni.
...thank you kindly Betty.
DeleteSagenhaft schön liebe Anni.
ReplyDeleteHerzliche Grüße von Mathilda ♥
Thanks 'Tilda!
DeleteI agree with everyone those are beautiful photos. I would love to see them in person. You are so blessed to have so many species of birds to watchl
ReplyDeleteHugs
...and it's good for us to get out and traverse the trails and get into the open air. :o)
DeleteBeautiful series, Anni. They are such graceful creatures.
ReplyDelete...thanks Gail!!
DeleteGorgeous birds!
ReplyDelete...thanks Gunilla
DeleteGorgeous. I never realized what long necks they have
ReplyDelete...they do have long ones!! To be sure.
DeleteFantastic series. They look so snowy white!
ReplyDelete...they ARE!!
DeleteBeautiful series on the egret.
ReplyDelete...thanks Neil.
DeleteMagnificent birds! Great photos!
ReplyDelete...thanks Karin. How have you been doing?
Deletethese are good looking birds - herons are a bit of a world bird - not too many places where you cant see them.
ReplyDeleteThe cat on the hot time roof was what I was getting at with my label!
Cheers - Stewart M - Melbourne
...thanks Stewart. Yep, that is the first thing I thought of...'cat on a hot tin roof'. :o)
DeleteMy little friend Brittany, does Community Service at the Monte Casino Bird Park. I have to show her these photographs!
ReplyDeleteHoping Brittany will enjoy the photos!! :o)
Delete