my POETRY | ANNI'S BOOK CRITIQUES | my ART | my BIRD photography | MLB | NFL | hurricanes


NEWS FLASH:
I NOW HAVE A BOOK PUBLISHED


Titled Wings Over My Texas
Description excerpt: A non-scientific photographic study of over 200 birds, common, rare, and vagrant birds, along the Coastal Bend of South Texas. Areas include Corpus Christi, Port A...
check out the book details on this linked site!!



Come out...come out, wherever you are!!!










CONNECTING TO:
Camera Critters





- - -
WEEKEND FUNNIES


I do not drink coffee, but I love the fragrance when it brews and find when the can/container is first opened that the odor is very pleasing. Still, Bud drinks it - a lot. So, I'll dedicate this 'funny section' today to Bud....



Signs That You're Drinking Too Much Coffee:

  • Juan Valdez names his donkey after you.
  • You get a speeding ticket even when you're parked.
  • You answer the door before people knock.
  • You just completed another sweater and you don't know how to knit.
  • You grind your coffee beans in your mouth.
  • You can take a picture of yourself from ten feet away without using the timer.
  • Your eyes stay open when you sneeze.
  • You go to AA meetings just for the free coffee.
  • You walk twenty miles on the treadmill before realizing it's not plugged in.
  • You forget to unwrap candy bars before eating them.
  • You go to sleep just so you can wake up and smell the coffee.
  • You have a picture of your coffee mug on your coffee mug.
  • You ride an exercise bike to work.
  • You don't even wait for the water to boil anymore.
  • You use coffee flavored mouthwash.
  • You help your dog chase its tail.










  • 'draggin' image courtesy of free Glitter Graphics

    32 comments :

    1. Cute sighting of the lizard. The flowers are pretty too. I enjoyed the funnies, I am addicted to coffee too. Have a great weekend, Anni!

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Well, at first he/she scared the heck outta me!! LOL

        Delete
    2. The lizard photo was very cute...I love finding surprises in my flowers - NOT! A few years ago I uncovered a few baby copperheads while weeding...guess you know I have been EXTRA careful since then! Loved the coffee funnies...I used to drink coffee first thing in the morning...now I finish my blogging before I have that first cup. I find my day seems to go better that way! Have a great day!

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Oh my goodness Linda...I think everything in my path, if I were to come upon baby copperheads, would be slipping in my sh!t!!! Seriously. Oh how I hate snakes.

        Delete
    3. I am just like you! I just can't drink coffee, but I love the smell.

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Hmmmmm, then, that makes two of us. I didn't know that about you. Or if I did, I've forgotten. It's odd to think that we both like the 'smell' but don't drink it.

        Delete
    4. For years I could not stand the taste of coffee but always loved the smell. I don't know how it happened but I am now a coffee addict. It's even better when you add some of those yummy flavored creamers :)

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Long ago...and I mean LONG ago, I drank coffee; didn't really like it, but it was the 'grown-up' thing to do. Then, my 1st pregnancy and coffee consumption became HIVES all over me. Never to drink it again. LOL

        Delete
    5. I am addicted to coffee. Hope I can leave this comment, I've been kicked off several places for the last two days.

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Me too....yesterday I couldn't, for the life of me [I tried], to leave comments.

        Delete
    6. Mom has all of the sings of drinking too much coffee. Mol
      Google chrome so we switched under duress in feb...but we have enjoyed the speed until yesterday. Evidently earlier this week they upgraded to adobe flash 9.0. The switch was supposed to be automatic. Now when I open mt email I get a pop up menu telling me to download it. When I try to download it I receive a message say it is automatic. It is holding some of my email hostages. Have you experienced anything like this

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. No....I've not had any problems...but then, I still use Firefox for my default. I've heard great things about Chrome, but I refuse to budge. I'm set in my ways. LOL

        Delete
    7. Ps I think Herman and I would have Ben BFF
      Mom has a new iPad. Large learning curve pardon any mistakes
      Madi and mom

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. So, you're telling me, you don't like pickles either then, LOL

        Delete
    8. That's me, I drink it from 5 in the morning to 5 in the afternoon.

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Well, it depends on how many cups in those 12 hours tho, right?

        Delete
    9. sweet little green guy. :)

      (liked the 'pic of your coffee mug on your coffee mug') ha!

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Well, I must say my little green anole is a lot cuter than what you had for today's Camera Critter. LOLOLOL

        Delete
    10. He looks so cute peeping out from behind the flowers.

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. After the shock of being startled, ya, he is cute.

        Delete
    11. I remember trying to catch the little green lizards in Florida but we never did. V

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Oh boy....I'm not so sure I'd want to catch one. LOL

        Delete
    12. Beautiful flowers.

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. I love the color, don't you?

        Delete
    13. Replies
      1. Well, if you consider a lizard 'beautiful'....okay.

        Delete
    14. What a great post. My husband's birthday is Apr. 2 and I am going to copy down these too much coffee funnies for him. I bought him 2 special blends of coffee for his bdy!!!
      Love the snapdragon quote, too.
      Wishing you a lovely day!

      ReplyDelete
    15. We're getting a lot of green lizards around here lately but I haven't been able to capture them. Good shots!

      ReplyDelete
    16. He looks a bit creepy to me, but nice capture.

      ReplyDelete
    17. Love the bright colors in your pics, Anni. Those signs are funny :D

      ReplyDelete
    18. What a cute lizard!

      ReplyDelete

    .