my POETRY | ANNI'S BOOK CRITIQUES | my ART | my BIRD photography | MLB | NFL | hurricanes



Got a good reason For taking the easy way out


?ORDER? in the court.....

"I always pick a window seat!".........







WEEKEND FUNNIES



These that follow below are actually court recordings during trials - Questions are by lawyers of course; Answers by witnesses on the stand:


Q: What is your date of birth?
A: July fifteenth.
Q: What year?
A: Every year.


Q: What gear were you in at the moment of the impact?
A: Gucci sweats and Reeboks.


Q: Doctor, how many autopsies have you performed on dead people?
A: All my autopsies are performed on dead people.


Q: All your responses must be oral, OK? What school did you go to?
A: Oral.

...my favorite of all time is next...

Q: Doctor, before you performed the autopsy, did you check for a pulse?
A: No.
Q: Did you check for blood pressure?
A: No.
Q: Did you check for breathing?
A: No.
Q: So, then it is possible that the patient was alive when you began the autopsy?
A: No.
Q: How can you be so sure, Doctor?
A: Because his brain was sitting on my desk in a jar.
Q: But could the patient have still been alive, nevertheless?
A: Yes, it is possible that he could have been alive and practicing law somewhere.

18 comments :

  1. These are HILARIOUS, Anni! The weather here is beautiful, I hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anni that last one is hilarious! And possible true...I have heard of zombie lawyers, then again that may be a redundant statement.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL, literally! Especially the last one, that doc really got the lawyer didn't he? Love these, thanks for a good Saturday laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  4. GREAT funnies & photos...
    {{{HUGS}}}
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for a great laugh this morning. Love the kitty looking out the window. Great picture. Those are some great lawyer jokes. Take care. Have a super week end.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE the light and shadow play in these images!
    Your jokes made me smile this morning. That last one is priceless. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's amazing how cats can sit and stare out a window for hours.
    Here's my critter
    http://butterybooks.com/?p=44184

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL! The last one is the best!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kitty's got the best seat in the house - really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very creative photos! love the lighting and the cat! ~~ thanks, namaste, Carol (A Creative Harbor)

    ReplyDelete
  11. ROFL oh my goodness, that last one was hilarious! LOL Thank you for the chuckle my friend!! It's a good thing I wasn't in court when that was said because I would most likely be thrown out for giggling. hehe

    Gorgeous pics of your kitty! Wonder what he was watching when you took those pictures:) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. lovely silhouettte sandy

    ReplyDelete
  13. I literally laughed out loud at the last joke. My husband, the attorney, asked what was so funny? So I had to read them to him. He too got a kick out of them.
    The Court Room can be a funny place at times.
    I am on jury duty presently and sometimes wonder if the people's brains were in a jar when they filed the lawsuits. Granted some cases are serious, but some are just downright silly. Like two couples fighting over trash being set out too soon.

    ReplyDelete
  14. That last one is hilarious, it has got to be a classic. Your kitty looks so cute on the window seat, cats always want the best view.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the cat on the window seat. Lindy has a window seat, where she sits waiting and watching for her daddy to come home.
    I've met one or two brain-dead lawyers, Anni, and even one brain-dead doctor! LOL

    Kay, Alberta, Canada
    An Unfittie’s Guide to Adventurous Travel

    ReplyDelete
  16. Really love that last shot. So much peace.

    ReplyDelete

.