“A wise old owl lived in an oak;
The more he saw the less he spoke;
The less he spoke the more he heard...
Why can't we all be like that bird?”
― Edward Hersey Richards




my POETRY | ANNI'S BOOK CRITIQUES | my ART | my BIRD photography | MLB | NFL | hurricanes






And now for our sponsor...Buff'lo W!ngs & "Port-A-Kitty

No...not port a kitty! Port A Kitty...as in Port Aransas Kitty [locals call the little sea town, Port A for short] Hence, Port-A-Kitty!! What? You thought of something entirely on the lines of port-a-potty perhaps? Anyway, while walking around Port A Port Aransas, this beautiful black kitty caught my attention. Mainly because of the color of her eyes!! I would have LOVED to catnap!! Not cat nip...catnap. Oh never mind. Actually, she is PURRfect and I dubbed her the Halloween Queen - been saving this photo all month, my Halloween Camera Critter, Kitty. Such vivid, beautiful orange eyes....










WEEKEND FUNNIES


For all the football fans...this BUD'S short commercial's for you. Watch it...it's A HOOT!!





Halftime
Bloke comes home from the bar drunk at 4am in the morning. His wife is sleeping and he tries to sneak into bed. He's laying in bed for a few minutes and lets rip a fart. His wife wakes up and asks, "What in the world was that?"
He replies, "Touchdown, I'm up 7 nothing."
She thinks to herself, "I'm gonna fix him." Then she lets one loose.
He yells at her, "What was that?"
She replies "Touchdown, tie score."
Now he thinks, "I'm gonna fix her." He's laying there for about 10 minutes trying to work one up. He tries so hard he craps in bed.
The wife asks, "Now what in the world was that?"
He replied, "Half time, switch sides."




CONGRATS TO ST. LOUIS CARDINALS - World Series Champs

14 comments :

  1. Haha!! Funny...

    Love your Kitty, she is very appropriate for this time of the year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That cat is gorgeous, it has the most vivid and haunting eyes, Halloween eyes for sure! And I don't follow football, but this ad is still really funny, Phil liked it, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so funny...
    the cat looks like Smokey...
    Mama Bear

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute kitty, I like the ads hehe.

    Happy halloween

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your cat, Anni. I ever had a similar cat before. When he died, I cried like a river...

    Funny ad :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE those kitty eyes! A perfect Halloween image!
    Your joke left me LOL!
    Carletta@Round The Bend

    ReplyDelete
  7. A black kitty perfect critter for Halloween. Wonderful post and photo. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi! Kinda gross.....but funny too, lol! I’m visiting from the Friday Follow 40 and Over Blog Hop. Your blog is awesome! I look forward to getting to know you and learning from each other! I think the idea of an over 40 blog hop is a great idea! I’m your newest follower and I’d love for you to return the favor! Thanks!!

    Bye,
    Lisa
    Life Full of Laughter

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are one funny lady Anni!
    Somehow I have missed that commercial but I think it's great.
    The little Halloween kitty is adorable, I love those eyes too. My black kitty is also making an appearance this week to celebrate the holiday.
    Through Squirrel Eyes

    ReplyDelete
  10. I loved the baseball game last night! What fun!
    As for your catnapping, how about "kitnapping" to differentiate between grand-theft-feline and afternoon siesta?
    Beautiful cat capture for Hallowe'en, Anni. Absolutely perfect, and you resisted napping of any sort.

    Kay, Alberta, Canada
    An Unfittie’s Guide to Adventurous Travel

    ReplyDelete
  11. A perfect Halloween cat. Mine's black too. -- Margy

    ReplyDelete
  12. That is a beautiful black kitty. I'm loving all the black cats this week.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful golden eyes on the cat!

    ReplyDelete

.