I hope that you enjoyed your time with Erik. I love the photos I have been trying to catch up with you since my computer has been out of commission since Thursday. I lost a lot of things so I am not sure I am back up and running 100% yet. Have a great Monday.
This is LOVELY!!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous shot Anni!
ReplyDeleteI hope that you enjoyed your time with Erik.
ReplyDeleteI love the photos
I have been trying to catch up with you since my computer has been out of commission since Thursday.
I lost a lot of things so I am not sure I am back up and running 100% yet.
Have a great Monday.
Love the flower and the color!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful flower...we hope you are having a fine time with your son.
ReplyDeleteHug
Madi and Mom
Purple looks very regal.
ReplyDeleteMacro Monday
I love purple........just sayin!
ReplyDeleteJust lovely color. :)
ReplyDeleteFantastic macro! Hope you're enjoying your visit.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous depth and color Anni. Happy Macro Monday!
ReplyDeleteOooooo, that's a gorgeous color!! Thanks for sharing! Blessings!
ReplyDelete