my POETRY | ANNI'S BOOK CRITIQUES | my ART | my BIRD photography | MLB | NFL | hurricanes


NEWS FLASH:
I NOW HAVE A BOOK PUBLISHED


Titled Wings Over My Texas
Description excerpt: A non-scientific photographic study of over 200 birds, common, rare, and vagrant birds, along the Coastal Bend of South Texas. Areas include Corpus Christi, Port A...
check out the book details on this linked site!!



The coolness of purple hues...


[purple trumpet blossom of "Kings Mantel"]



MEME PARTICIPATION BUTTONS linked on sidebar marquee This is a pre-scheduled post 'cause today, again, I won't be online with Erik here, visiting.

11 comments :

  1. Gorgeous shot Anni!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope that you enjoyed your time with Erik.
    I love the photos
    I have been trying to catch up with you since my computer has been out of commission since Thursday.
    I lost a lot of things so I am not sure I am back up and running 100% yet.
    Have a great Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the flower and the color!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful flower...we hope you are having a fine time with your son.
    Hug
    Madi and Mom

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love purple........just sayin!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic macro! Hope you're enjoying your visit.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous depth and color Anni. Happy Macro Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooooo, that's a gorgeous color!! Thanks for sharing! Blessings!

    ReplyDelete

.