my POETRY | ANNI'S BOOK CRITIQUES | my ART | my BIRD photography | MLB | NFL | hurricanes



Got a good reason For taking the easy way out




On the shore...Seeing Shells situated on seaweed....




MACRO MONDAY


Can you guess what this is?




scroll down a bit....













...a whole coconut shell atop seaweed, washed ashore---




MONDAY MORSELS

Note my Monday Morsels is on a separate blog post because of its length. In regards to Congress, the US Government, and the talks of the debt ceiling in recent weeks...you may find it of great value, and interest. But fair warning, it's long. More or less, it's how the government has been spending our monies and still ---well, in order for me to not RANT [trust me, it's not only quite fraudulent in so many ways it too is quite boggling AND shameful] ...I'll just tell you that my post is below this one. Scroll down

12 comments :

  1. What a cool find, and great shots. Wonder how long it has been in the water, reminds me of Wilson and Tom Hanks in the movie Castaway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very interesting shot. At least it's not a skull with hair still attached. That's what coconuts look like when floating. :\

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would have never guessed that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ow cool was that picture... I couldn't guess it at all. It is amazing what washes up on shore isn't it!!!
    {{{HUGS}}}
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool Anni! I guessed a coconut, but couldn't figure out the seaweed bit.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Morning Anni...just imagine the stories that coconut could tell if it could talk.
    The first picture almost looked like it had ice on it.
    Thanks for you comments on my vacy pictures.
    Did you see last Monday's Bald Head Island Lighthouse post?
    Hugs C

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG my guess is a trunk of a tree. Now it's a coconut shell lol!! Great macro shots Anni. Happy Monday!

    Macro Monday

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anni, a beautiful photo and very interesting.

    I did get your email and have replied. So nice to be back in touch.

    Blessings,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful photos, Anni. I never would have guessed the coconut. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nope, I didn't guess that. You sure got right in there, I felt like an ant, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love those dolphins! They make a great addition to your collection.
    I wonder how far that coconut traveled?

    ReplyDelete

.