my POETRY | ANNI'S BOOK CRITIQUES | my ART | my BIRD photography | MLB | NFL | hurricanes



Got a good reason For taking the easy way out
Black and White Background courtesy of free backgrounds




"I think I've seen this movie once before..."


[click HERE to join]


CAMERA CRITTERS




Orangutan at Brownsville, Texas Zoo




WEEKEND FUNNIES

There is a very, very tall coconut tree, and there are 4 animals:

King Kong, Ape, Orangutan and a Monkey pass by.

They have a competition to see Who is the fastest to get the banana. Who do you guess will win?

Your answer will reflect your personality. Try and answer within 30 seconds...

Got your answer? Scroll down to see the analysis.














If your answer is ....


Orangutan = dull/stupid

Ape = foolish

Monkey = idiot

King Kong = stupid



Why ?????
Coconut tree doesn't have bananas ......
It's obvious you're stressed by work. Relax a bit.

- - -

It is near the Christmas break of the school year. The students have turned in all their work and there is really nothing more to do. All the children are restless and the teacher decides to have an early dismissal.
Teacher: "Whoever answers the questions I ask, first and correctly can leave early today."
Little Johnny says to himself "Good, I want to get outta here. I'm smart and will answer anything she throws at me."
Teacher: "Who said 'Four Score and Seven Years Ago'?"
Before Johnny can open his mouth, Susie says, "Abraham Lincoln."
Teacher: "That's right Susie, you can go home."
Johnny is mad that Susie answered the question first.
Teacher: "Who said 'I Have a Dream'?"
Before Johnny can open his mouth, Mary says, "Martin Luther King."
Teacher: "That's right Mary, you can go."
Johnny is even madder than before.
Teacher: "Who said 'Ask not, what your country can do for you'?"
Before Johnny can open his mouth, Nancy says, "John F. Kennedy."
Teacher: "That's right Nancy, you may also leave."
Johnny is boiling mad that he has not been able to answer to any of the questions.
When the teacher turns her back Johnny says, "I wish these bitches would keep their mouths shut!"
The teacher turns around: "NOW WHO SAID THAT?"

Johnny: "TIGER WOODS. CAN I GO NOW?”

- - -

A pirate walks into a bar with a giant ship's wheel stuffed down the front of his pants. The bartender says, "hey, pirate, you got a ship's steering wheel in your pants." The pirate replies, "arrr, 'n' it's driving me nuts!"

11 comments :

  1. Ok, I am so tired after a busy week at work, I didn't even get the coconut tree and bananas..LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. In some zoos, they tie fruits to trees, so may be there were some bananas up the coconut tree. LOl,

    of course, the smarts is the Orang utan. It comes from Borneo, and I come from Borneo. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ann.... You clever girl you. ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL...I am dull/stupid...haha Happy 4th to you n yours Anni!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely shot... and I had to laugh at the banana/coconut joke.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, I'm an idiot. LOL

    Thanks for laughs Anni! I needed them today!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL, nice image of the Orangutan:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just coming back from Fiji where I saw both coconut and banana trees I figured that one out quick (still stressed at work though). The other two made me laugh...so a little less stress. Thanks Anni!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Annie Sweetie...
    Hi and hugs, hugs, and more hugs to you. I love this post. You are so darn cute. Now I was on to you, so I chose none of those darn monkeys. Bananas on a coconut tree, Annie you were trying to catch me there. I always read a little deeper when you are asking. Wise one.

    Loved the stories today as well. Looks like Johnny has been listening to his parents talking a little. Hu?

    I hope you and Bud have a wonderful 4th of July all planned out. Sharing some love, great food, and memories to share. Many hugs and much love from Phoenix, Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  10. Omigod, I'm stressed cuz I was guessing monkey! LOL Duh, just goes to show how we sometimes don't pay attention to the question! hehe As for little Johnny, you just never now what's going to come out of his mouth! lol The pirate one is so funny as well. Thank you for the giggles today my friend. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anni, Well, I am stupid. LOL Thanks for the laugh. I'm tired and I really needed that tonight. How is everything with you?

    If you have time, stop by my Writing Nook. I've posted a memory that I think you will be able to share with me.

    Blessings,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete

.