Beautiful lily! The colors are striking. Just like the wedding colors in the post I just finished. Unusual combo for a wedding, but it was lovely.
I kept scrolling down looking for words! But just a beautiful picture today. Have a good day and keep cool. We're heading into the sauna next Thursday for Dwight to play golf in a Teen Challenge tournament out there in Maine. After a very long, wet, cold spring summer has arrived in full force. I think I prefer fall in Maine! But it'll be great to see Kev and Angie in their new setting - together!
Oh Anni, what a beauty that Canna Lily is! Love the two tone look. All of my lilies are now blooming so I've got quite the the assortment of colours in my flowerbeds at the moment. I took pictures yesterday and will post them tomorrow on my blog:-) xoxo
Beautiful ...
ReplyDeleteSuch a beautiful lilly... & a lovely photo!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful photo Annie! Love the colors in the Canna Lily!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful lily! The colors are striking. Just like the wedding colors in the post I just finished. Unusual combo for a wedding, but it was lovely.
ReplyDeleteI kept scrolling down looking for words! But just a beautiful picture today. Have a good day and keep cool. We're heading into the sauna next Thursday for Dwight to play golf in a Teen Challenge tournament out there in Maine. After a very long, wet, cold spring summer has arrived in full force. I think I prefer fall in Maine! But it'll be great to see Kev and Angie in their new setting - together!
Beautiful colors!
ReplyDeleteThat is so beautiful.
ReplyDeleteMy flowers are not looking so perky since we had that 80 wind and heavy rain on Sunday night.
Have a great day.
So so pretty...love the two tone colors!
ReplyDeleteWhat beautiful colors ! Just the once I love !
ReplyDeleteI love your beautiful flower...
ReplyDeleteHope you aren't burning to a crisp down there in CC. :)
How lovely - I have never seen a Canna Lily before.
ReplyDeleteOh Anni, what a beauty that Canna Lily is! Love the two tone look. All of my lilies are now blooming so I've got quite the the assortment of colours in my flowerbeds at the moment. I took pictures yesterday and will post them tomorrow on my blog:-) xoxo
ReplyDelete