“A wise old owl lived in an oak;
The more he saw the less he spoke;
The less he spoke the more he heard...
Why can't we all be like that bird?”
― Edward Hersey Richards




my POETRY | ANNI'S BOOK CRITIQUES | my ART | my BIRD photography | MLB | NFL | hurricanes






Pure Imagination...


CLICK HERE to Join

...a meme where you match photos to song lyrics

Song You Tube Link: HERE
From Willie Wonka [Gene Wilder singing]...what better way to 'depict' this song than to use the imagination of movie makers? All but the play, "Cats" these are toys in my movie room. :o)







[Spoken]
Hold your breath
Make a wish
Count to three

[my hand]

- - -

[Sung]
Come with me
And you'll be
In a world of
Pure imagination






Movie: CARS









Take a look
And you'll see
Into your imagination






Movie: KUNG FU PANDA








We'll begin
With a spin
Traveling in
The world of my creation
What we'll see
Will defy
Explanation








MOVIE: CORPSE BRIDE












If you want to view paradise
Simply look around and view it
Anything you want to, do it
Wanna change the world?






Movie: ALIEN








There's nothing
To it

There is no
Life I know
To compare with
Pure imagination






Movie: SHREK









Living there
You'll be free
If you truly wish to be









Movie: ALICE IN WONDERLAND











If you want to view paradise
Simply look around and view it
Anything you want to, do it








Play [harbor playhouse theater]: CATS












Wanna change the world?
There's nothing
To it




SILENT MOVIE STAR: Sir Charles Spencer aka: Charlie Chaplin

10 comments :

  1. It's such a pleasure to come back to your blog and see the theme. You are such a little china doll :) Hope you have been well. Bud too. :) HA I haven't heard this song in like forever....Your photos are just beyond words. They go so well with the lyrics and song. Happy Thursday to you my dear sweet one and Well Done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love that song, I can almost hear Gene Wilder singing it. Love the pics Anni, that a great collection you have.

    ReplyDelete
  3. About your hand - at first glance it looks like looking up to some sacred threesome image! Weird take! Feel ambivalent about it, though am not
    religious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You certainly have an imagination yourself, Anni. (And a lot of toys in your music room.) Wonderful!
    — K

    Kay, Alberta, Canada
    An Unfittie's Guide to Adventurous Travel

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everybody loves Willie Wonka and the Chocolate Factory. Your collection of figurines is amazing.
    Hugs Madi and Mom

    ReplyDelete
  6. Imagination...one of God's greatest gifts given to us:-) Thank goodness that film makers tend to have more imagination than some of us have! lol Love all the "toys" you used to go with the song. Would you believe I still haven't seen the movie Alice in Wonderland with Johnny Depp? Next time I'm at the video store I must look for it. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. DELIGHTFUL! So imaginative Anni! Having lunch with my friend Annie tomorrow! Be sure to have a toast to you! Happy Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anni,

    Seem to me that you have a great imagination. What a unique post. So glad I dropped by.

    Thanks for dropping by my post for yesterday. Going to see if I can get one up tonight. I've really missed blogging.

    Blessings,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  9. these photos are really interesting Anni! Thanks for the visit by the way.

    ReplyDelete

.