my POETRY | ANNI'S BOOK CRITIQUES | my ART | my BIRD photography | MLB | NFL | hurricanes



Got a good reason For taking the easy way out
Black and White Background courtesy of free backgrounds




Those eyes...those smiling, Irish, Eyes


Click HERE to Join

...a meme where you match photos to song lyrics



LISTEN TO SONG


HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY!!!


When Irish eyes are smiling,


Sure, 'tis like the morn in Spring.
In the lilt of Irish laughter


You can hear the angels sing.
When Irish hearts are happy,
All the world seems bright and gay.


And when Irish eyes are smiling,
Sure, they steal your heart away.


♣ ♥ ♣ ♣ ♥ ♣







PHOTO CREDITS: Our fireplace mantel this year with my newest St. Patty's Day Figurines [Lass and Laddie Dancing] - Ceramic Clover with little Irish Elf - On the dining room hutch green glass coffee cups and leprechaun - Covered green glass Shamrock dish with crystals. By the way, when I see a shamrock, I see three hearts in one...do you?

11 comments :

  1. Morning Anni,
    I'm wearing green and thinking green today.
    You have such pretty knick knacks displayed each holiday!!!

    Love your song selection to.....
    Happy St. Patrick's day from this Southern girl with Irish roots.
    Madi and Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your sweet comment.
    Happy St Patrick Day to you. I forgot to wear green today, so I quick made me a paper shamrock, not taking any chances on pinches from these guys I work around.
    I love your decorations, you sure do come up with some cute things.
    Have a wonderful day sweet friend.
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy St Patricks Day to you! Yes - I see the three hearts too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet post! And I do see the three hearts in one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. May you always have
    Walls for the winds,
    A roof for the rain,
    Tea beside the fire,
    Laughter to cheer you,
    Those you love near you,
    And all your heart might desire!

    Happy St. Patrick's Day, dear Anni:-) Love your decorations. I'm afraid I don't have any St. Patrick's Day decorations at all! lol xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have lovely decorations for this day - I have none. But right now, in this period of my life, decorating is frustrating - the girls love to play with my "pretties".

    Good one with the song once again!

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful lines
    with poem

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Anni,

    Wow, you really went all out today. If I were you, I'd take a photo of your screen ... everything is so beautifully coordinated!

    God bless,
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  9. St Patrick's day was overshadowed here in New Zealand because of the earthquake.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice shots, have a great St Patricks Day.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I always see hearts in the Shamrocks. I love all of your figurines especially the lovely dancing couple.

    Happy St Paddy's Day Anni!

    ReplyDelete

.