my POETRY | ANNI'S BOOK CRITIQUES | my ART | my BIRD photography | MLB | NFL | hurricanes


NEWS FLASH:
I NOW HAVE A BOOK PUBLISHED


Titled Wings Over My Texas
Description excerpt: A non-scientific photographic study of over 200 birds, common, rare, and vagrant birds, along the Coastal Bend of South Texas. Areas include Corpus Christi, Port A...
check out the book details on this linked site!!



There's glory in all things beautiful



Click either button to Join



SOLITARY RAY ©



If we had a chance to spread our wings flying, gliding, soaring with an eagle
would we see all the glory it brings the glory of so many things so regal?
I walk along; inhaling, suffocating in icy air. At my feet the commotion of surf's foaming, the morn's filled with unruliness; unrest.
Poised on the shore, seeing the vision so clear do I?
Glancing to the horizon, it did appear...
Like a white hot stream beckoning; peeking
from the far distance of another world; reaching---
The frost no longer lingers within my soul before me;
evil of the sea's turbulence forced away.
A vision so clear -
The warmth and comfort of the solitary ray!!






I had a little bit of time to post this for Wednesday...
Hope y'all are having a great week---








- - -

©2011 Hootin' Anni
Do not steal
Copyright issues listed on sidebar

28 comments :

  1. Dear you have a great New Year celebration?

    ReplyDelete
  2. your words and picture took my breath away...

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a beautiful picture!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow!! great pic! i love that bright light from the sky too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just beautiful, Anni! Lovely words.Happy New Years to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anni you should be published...very lovely words. Madi and Mom

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Anni, thanks for your visit. Love the ocean picture. I like the Gulf area as well.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A lovely post, word & picture .... wish you a happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is absolutely beautiful! I l♥ve the beam of sun light shining down!!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is just beautiful!
    Mama Bear

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is just beautiful.
    It sure would give one the feeling of warmth and solitary!!!
    Thanks for sharing it.
    Have a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  12. it's so beautiful. the light from the sky looks glorious!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Glorious! Happy New Year.
    Joyce M

    ReplyDelete
  14. HA that is a stunning photo my friend. When I see those types I think someone somewhere is talking to me :) And you story my friend...inspirational :) Beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. The words couples with the photo are beatiful!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely words and photo.

    ReplyDelete
  17. A beautiful picture. I love how the sun is breaking through the sky and lighten up the sea.

    ReplyDelete
  18. That is such a cool shot. I like the single beam shinning through!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks Anni... Beautiful poem! You have a great week too!
    {{{HUGS}}}
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  20. A beautiful monochrome in shades of blue gray.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Anni, this is a beautiful photo and poem. Hope you and Bud are enjoying the New Year. It's going good here.

    Thank you so much for the blessing you left for me.

    Blessings,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  22. lovely photos goes well with the poetry

    ReplyDelete
  23. Soooo how beautiful. I get lost staring at it! I enjoy taking pictures of the sky at differ times maybe b/c we don't always see how the sunshine peeks thru the clouds but pictures don't lie and I love that ray coming through your clouds! {tara}@ undeservingrace

    ReplyDelete
  24. The light from the sky seems like it is watching over the ocean

    ReplyDelete
  25. Extraordinary photo, Anni, as are the words accompanying it. You did an award winning post this time!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. My comment for this post ended up on your other post...just call me blonde! lol xox

    ReplyDelete
  27. Lovely shot and the verse to go with it.

    ReplyDelete

.