
weekend funnies is co-hosted by Gattina
MY SIX WORDS:
Shopping for Halloween Costumes is FUN!!
CAMERA CRITTERS
Bud and I spent a few minutes perusing all the 'good stuff' for Halloween at the annual specialty shop here in town that is only open from October thru to November each year. This year, a new location, and a vast amount of fun along with animations, costumes galore, special effects, and gothic jewelry, pumpkins,...........everything Halloween!!! With the cellphone, I took some photos so you can come in and view with us. The very LAST image shared in the video is my CAMERA CRITTER entry....

An
Animated
Vampire
Bat
And now, my short ----You Tube Video---- The music I used is not really a choice piece since you now have to use YOU TUBE ONLY because of copyright issues. But, that's okay. Here is the LINK [it should open in a new window]...
CLICK HERE
- - -<><><>- - -
WEEKEND FUNNIES
WARNING: 1st two jokes ---Gross!!
There were these 3 vampires. The first vampire walks into a bar and says, "Bartender, give me a shot of blood and vodka." The bartender gives him the shot of blood and vodka. The vampire drinks it, and leaves. The second vampire walks into the bar and says, "Bartender, give me a shot of blood and vodka." The bartender gives him the shot of blood and vodka. The vampire drinks it, and leaves. The third vampire walks into the bar and says, "Bartender, give me a mug of hot water." The bartender gives him a surprised look, "Why do you want a mug of hot water?" The vampire pulls out a dirty tampon and says, "It's tea time."
- - -
What did the vampire say to the high school girl?
"See you next period!"
- - -

where did you get that vampire bat?
ReplyDeleteYAHOO!!! On the Rangers win WOOT!!!! Now if only the Phillies can get it done :) I had no clue they had these kind of shops. Pretty cool. I remember doing a post and I used a song from Stevie Wonder. Well that got YouTubes knickers all wadded. I never changed it and I thought so sue me. Can't get blood from a turnip. Speaking of which I just rolled on the tea time BWAHAHAH I'm going to have to get me a vampire and offer tea up to the powers that be at YouTube ya think? LOL Have a great Saturday :)
ReplyDeleteYou are to funny, lol
ReplyDeleteAnn That vampire bat, I did not "get"...it was a store display.
ReplyDeleteThom You Tube now disables the music you use in a movie/video. Unless it's their songs that you have to choose from their lists.
ReplyDeleteLol, now that's a critter!
ReplyDeleteHa! Love the comic!
ReplyDeleteThe video is scary.
ReplyDeleteHungry Birds
Hahaha ! Love the Vampire's tea time !
ReplyDeleteHere I haven't seen anything of Halloween, although there are lots of English people here. I have to admit that with 80 and more outside and laying on the beach, Vampires and pumpkins seem so far away !
I love the cartoon, Anni. Right up my alley, that one, as I spent my working life in the newspaper and printing industry.
ReplyDeleteAnd a vampire bat for a camera critter is perfect before Halloween.
Kay, Albert
So ready for halloween the first one looks spooky and the video very halloween-ish hehe
ReplyDeletehttp://www.sheaky.com/2010/10/camera-critters-our-visitor.html
Gee not much goes on around here for Halloween. which is sad.
ReplyDeleteCoffee is on.
oooohhhhh......spooooky stuff!
ReplyDeletelove the type O joke!