“A wise old owl lived in an oak;
The more he saw the less he spoke;
The less he spoke the more he heard...
Why can't we all be like that bird?”
― Edward Hersey Richards




my POETRY | ANNI'S BOOK CRITIQUES | my ART | my BIRD photography | MLB | NFL | hurricanes






A A C [ for cats ]?


weekend funnies is co-hosted by Gattina



MY SIX WORDS:

NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED FOR THIS!!!


[continue to view photos below for a bit of explanation to my choice of 6 words this week]




- - -<><><>- - -

CAMERA CRITTERS and WEEKEND FUNNIES

I'm combining Camera Critters with Weekend Funnies. Only 'cause the critter was being too comical. Well, at least it LOOKED comical to those that were with her. Just take a gander at this series of photos. And for your entertainment, click on the music...'THERE STANDS THE GLASS' sung by Country's finest...Loretta Lynn. HERE is the song link



There stands the glass, fill it up to the brim ...





Till my troubles grow dim, it's my first one today!!



Now don't go getting your panties in a bind!!! Tahoe did NOT taste or consume any of this vodka gimlet. But curiosity got the better of her----she sniffed and puckered her whiskers and became a cat again...cleaning herself and dozing off. But the whole sequence was just way too comical and looked like there was a story here = perhpas a need to call AAC [Alcoholic Anonymous for Cats]!!! You HAD to be there.

28 comments :

  1. You crack me up, lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. rofl too funny, he looks like he got drunk and passed out rofl

    ReplyDelete
  3. BWAHAHAHA too funny. Is she going to AA now? LOL :) Too funny :) Hey those damn Rangers...PFFFT now before you go sayin' anything Yes I know you and the Yankees but since I lived in Houston and Dallas for a while I gotta stick with the Rangers Besides...who wants a damn yankee!!! MWAH!!! Happy Saturday

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thom I like my Yankees, yes indeed...but hey? You know from emails from me, EITHER team winning would be okay by me---afterall a Texan by choice, gotta root for the 'home' team also. It's a win win situation for me this league championship this year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahaha ! you shouldn't have told the truth ! It looks so funny ! BTW you look terrific in your profile as a witch !

    ReplyDelete
  6. That made me smile...especially the last shot of kitty sleeping off the effects of the drink!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are so funny, Anni! Wonderful series of Tahoe photos.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Too funny! Our cat always has to check things out too. Cats are such curious creatures. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOL!!! Great photos!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is too funny Anni! I have a cat who will drink absolutely anything I'm foolish enough to leave out in reach.

    ReplyDelete
  11. So cute pics, you have really nice blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anni, I forgot to mention, cause my hubby just called on skype, that I'm celebrating my first year of blogging with a quilted tote bag giveaway. Winners (2) pick the block they want from my stash.

    Have a great week.

    Donna @ Comin' Home

    ReplyDelete
  13. "One more for the road" wasn't necessary, huh?! Have a great weekend Anni!.. and Tahoe! ~tina

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hilarious! Hope the cat recovered without too much of a hangover...

    ReplyDelete
  15. That is the cutest sight ever! Drunken Kitty.... LOL

    ReplyDelete
  16. That's too funny! It looks exactly like your cat got drunk. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  17. LOL! That did make a cute photo story.

    Melody ~ Blondie's Abode

    ReplyDelete
  18. The photo of her lying on the table is so great!

    ReplyDelete
  19. That's cute! My cat likes to sample the things we eat and drink too and the look on her face afterwards is quite priceless. It's like, "Why didn't you stop me before I licked that empty pickle dish? What's the matter with you people?!" - G

    ReplyDelete
  20. Very cute post...Tahoe was sure working with you this time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Too cute! Curiosity killed the cat??!?? Our cats are always sniffing our cups, glasses, etc. Usually the smell of wine will send them jumping! Thanks for the laugh.
    Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  22. Tahoe is quite beautiful....curosity never killed the cat but satisfaction sure was nice. Madi absolutlely loves to lick the rim of our coffee cups...but thankfully it doesn't keep her awake.

    Happy Saturday Anni!!
    Madi and Mom

    ReplyDelete
  23. Haha!
    So cute!
    Glad no kitties were harmed =P

    ReplyDelete
  24. I laughed out loud and then shared it with Honey Bear..Smokey has never actually tasted one of my 'drinks' but he will sure drink from my water glass if I set a fresh, full one beside my chair.
    Mama Bear

    ReplyDelete
  25. very cute photos of the cat. rose

    ReplyDelete
  26. Kitties can be such trouble... Thanks for playing 6WS!

    ReplyDelete

.