“A wise old owl lived in an oak;
The more he saw the less he spoke;
The less he spoke the more he heard...
Why can't we all be like that bird?”
― Edward Hersey Richards




my POETRY | ANNI'S BOOK CRITIQUES | my ART | my BIRD photography | MLB | NFL | hurricanes






a tiger by the tail? No....a tale of two cities? No----

---would you believe a TALE of TWO TAILS?
Yep, you betcha [wink]....OR-R-R!--------




CAMERA CRITTERS

Tails of Two Cities -the Brownsville, Harlingen area of Texas





- - -<><><>- - -

MY 6 WORDS:

Visiting animal reserves can be adventurous!


- - -<><><>- - -

WEEKEND FUNNIES











* NOTE: COMIC STRIP USED WITH PERMISSION according to this written agreement . In part:

Use by a private individual, not for commercial gain, at one URL for a period of up to 1 year, where that URL is part of a blog, a personal page on a social networking website or a posting on a web forum. A blog is defined as a regularly updated weblog, updated at least weekly and presented in a "diary" format sorted by date. It may be hosted on the user's own web server, or through a third party blogging service such as Blogger.com.
CREDIT REQUIRED: YES
LICENSE FEE: XXXX [NONE]
Copyright in this image is owned by the original artist, rights to reproduce or use the image may be obtained from www.CartoonStock.com.

23 comments :

  1. Hi Annie Sweetie...
    Oh what a great post tonight. I love to see what you have posted and your cartoon finds are always so delightful.

    I love the snap decisions, and the IT'S a BOY. Not that one is so stinkin cute. I love it.

    Thank you for sharing with me and as always for making me smile. I have needed that of late.

    I love your new header. After 3 days of no air, it went out and it took them that long to get here, and 96 degrees in the house. Oh my, am I ever ready for FALL. Thank you for the reminder that someday, sometime, from somewhere, Fall will appear.

    I love you sweet friend. Many hugs and so much love, Sherry

    P.S. Please stop by and encourage your friends too, as $1.00 will get contributed for every comment I get this weekend towards the next Miracle makeover. Come see what it is all about. It will touch your heart sweet one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi again - love your blog!

    My 64U:
    Watch all your fingers and feet!

    Hope you’re having a good Six Word Saturday,

    LOLA:)

    FANCY A CANNIBAL MEAL THIS WEEKEND?

    ReplyDelete
  3. they are far better seen in the wild

    ReplyDelete
  4. The adventure begins just beyond the reach of the alligator's teeth!



    Faith for Anything

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your real-life alligators are impressive. The cartoons very chuckily.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hahaha ! very funny !
    and the crocodile tails for camera critters I have never seen either !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love all of God's creatures...even if I would totally freak out if I saw one of those too close up! (Good Picture) Cartoons are cute though.

    Happy Saturday

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hilarious...don't think I'd want to be that close to two tails! :) Very nice capture and great perspective!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, you are good Annie :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anni, cute, cute!!!

    I haven't had a minute to email you yet. Mom had a stroke yesterday morning. Please visit my Nook for all the details.

    Blessings,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  11. So funny! Have a great weekend, Anni!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I truly don't think I could live in a state where alligators are on the loose, sweetpea! Yikes!
    xxoo,
    Connie

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great photo. :) I love your funnies, especially the last one LOL Too good. Have a great Saturday :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awww such gorgeous shot!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great pic of those tails!
    suchakingdom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Anni....
    Yet another great creative post....you are an inspiration. We are working on our post for Theme Song Thursday....thanks again for the idea!!!
    Happy Weekend, Madi and Mom

    ReplyDelete
  17. They're so ancient looking!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Do I see you later alligator? Hope your week goes. My 6WS.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Always make me smile, lol

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hey Anni! Been awhile since I've made it this direction. I love visiting critters I don't see every day. At least, I'd hope I wouldn't see one of those on my back porch. Thanks for playing 6WS!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hilarious!

    Love the photo too by the way . . .

    ReplyDelete
  22. a post full of laughs... nice one! Like the crock, I show my teeth in appreciation... :)

    ReplyDelete

.