my POETRY | ANNI'S BOOK CRITIQUES | my ART | my BIRD photography | MLB | NFL | hurricanes


NEWS FLASH:
I NOW HAVE A BOOK PUBLISHED


Titled Wings Over My Texas
Description excerpt: A non-scientific photographic study of over 200 birds, common, rare, and vagrant birds, along the Coastal Bend of South Texas. Areas include Corpus Christi, Port A...
check out the book details on this linked site!!



MONDAY MEME below Awards post----


Vicki awarded me with this super accolade. I so love pandas!! Thank you very much.




and


Thom sent me over to pick up these special awards! Thank you so much. From here, here, and here! All of these dear Thom....they have really brightened my day! The one "Timeless Friendship" was designed especially for Thom, and to have him pass this on to me made me feel really special. WoW!!!