Rock: Turquoise set in silver...ring from Tombstone Jewelers [I loved the veins in the stone]- Rock: Amethyst Geode Piece, found hiking
Rock: 'Breakers' on Packery Channel; white dots =seashells Rock: Copper ore found between Tucson and Green Valley Arizona 

Join Here
PHOTO HUNT 2009 THEMES
ROCK[s]
Posted: July 18th, 2009
12:01 A.M.
Turquoise is my favourite stone ! I have "tons" of jewelry with this stone, bracelets, necklaces, earings, most of them I bought in Egypt where it is very very cheap. I also bought a ring from American Indians (at that time) in 1971.
ReplyDeleteI love your new header it looks so peaceful !
I was quite busy lately and had to catch up a lot after my holidays in Italy !
Such lovely stones.
ReplyDeleteHi Anni. Did you get all your chores done? You must have...you're blogging again.
ReplyDeleteI love the amethyst geode. Amethyst is my birthstone as well as my favourite stone. It has protective qualities...apparently.
Very beautiful pictures :)
ReplyDeleteGreat series of different rock habitats :) - the amethyst you found is lovely.
ReplyDeleteWonderful entries and the ring looks special :)
ReplyDeletebeautiful ring! not quite as beautiful thoush as the hands it rests on =]
ReplyDeleteMy favorite is the beautiful purple amethyst!
ReplyDeleteWhat a good variety and assortment of rocks you have in your photos -- and what an amazing hiking find that amethyst was/is! :)
ReplyDeleteit must have been a delight to find that beautiful amethyst
ReplyDeleteTurquoise is beautiful - and you are first so far to think about jewelry ;-) Other shots are cool too.
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by and have a great weekend.
What a beautiful selection of rocks. Have a great weekend Anni!
ReplyDeletethose are beautiful rock pictures.
ReplyDeletemine is up
Very interesting!! And I love your site's new look. Always SO creative.
ReplyDeletehttp://blondesherry.blogspot.com/2009/07/photohunt-these-rocks-rock.html
Those are some gorgeous rocks!
ReplyDeleteinteresting types of rocks, anni! especially turquoise!
ReplyDeleteThat is a beautiful ring! Glad you are back -- I missed visiting.
ReplyDeletelove the turquoise ring! i own a set of earrings and pendant. the amethyst is beautiful! thanks for visiting my PH today. have a great weekend!
ReplyDeleteI love the variety of "rocks" in your area - and you captured them beautifully, Anni! Thanks for visiting me and have a great weekend!
ReplyDeleteWelcome back! I love the new look..:)
ReplyDeleteI was waiting for this kind of rock to post!
ReplyDeleteNice rocks! All of them!
ReplyDeleteGreat collection of "rocks"! I love the purple one the best!
ReplyDeleteMy rocks are here.
Ah, yes - jewelry rocks. Very lovely, Anni! My "rocks" are up, too.
ReplyDeleteloved them all especially the rock on your finger :).
ReplyDeleteand, I love your new page design, thanks for stopping by.
These are great, I especially love the last one. The copper ore has the patina on it that I absolutely adore. Thanks for stopping by!
ReplyDeleteNice selection!
ReplyDeletereally beautiful turquiose..the veins on the rock added character. thanks for visiting my blog:)
ReplyDeleteAnni, The copper ore is awesome, as is your ring and the amethyst. I always enjoy your photos. Glad you got your silver and jewelry all polished up. I hate polishing silver. lol
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Mary
I love gems and minerals so I really enjoyed your pictures. Great post for this week's theme.
ReplyDeleteI am wearing a turquoise bracelet that I have not taken off in months. Never considered looking in my jewelry box for this post.
ReplyDeleteLove the new layout. How many different ones do you have now? What program do you use to make them?
I would sure love to do this. Oh well .... maybe someday.
Wonderful photo's of rocks!! You always do good!! Hugs, Grams
ReplyDeleteBeautiful amethyst.
ReplyDeleteLovely photos! I especially like that seagull! Thanks for visiting my blog.
ReplyDeleteOops maybe it is a heron.... I don't know birds very well! Nevertheless, your photos are lovely!
ReplyDeleteI love the rocks! The ring is beautiful, but the wild rocks are great, too. I never get tired of looking at all the different rocks.
ReplyDeleteThanks for visiting me!
Wow!! You actually found a piece of amethyst like that while out hiking! Amazing. Beautiful shots!
ReplyDeleteGreat photos...and amazing finds
ReplyDeleteOH YA! I got lots of photos of crystals but it didn't come across me that it can be used hahaha... Nice ring! Thanks for dropping by.
ReplyDeleteHi Annie, these are priceless jewelries. i wish i own one of them. :)
ReplyDeleteYour header looks so soft and so relaxing.
Happy Sunday and thanks for visting my "rocks"
great set of photos for the theme. i like the purple amethyst best though.
ReplyDeleteThe amethyst piece is striking. All together, a great post... enjoyed our visit here.
ReplyDeleteThose are some pretty fancy rocks!
ReplyDeleteHave a great weekend.
That a beautiful stone in the ring :-)
ReplyDeleteThat rock jewel is beautiful :)
ReplyDelete