my POETRY | ANNI'S BOOK CRITIQUES | my ART | my BIRD photography | MLB | NFL | hurricanes


NEWS FLASH:
I NOW HAVE A BOOK PUBLISHED


Titled Wings Over My Texas
Description excerpt: A non-scientific photographic study of over 200 birds, common, rare, and vagrant birds, along the Coastal Bend of South Texas. Areas include Corpus Christi, Port A...
check out the book details on this linked site!!



I'VE BEEN HONORED TO HOST november 12th's FUN MONDAY!! PLEASE SIGN UP HERE IF YOU'RE WANTING TO PARTICIPATE FOR NEXT WEEK, November 12!!


<><><>

My idea:
THIS IS IT FOLKS! THIS IS YOUR ASSIGNMENT FOR NEXT WEEK'S [november 12th] FUN MONDAY---


Proceed with Caution
Surfing Speed
10 BPH
[that's bytes per hour]

The Fun Monday Game I'm choosing for y'all is this:

MOTHER MAY I

Now before we begin, here are the directions from "Mother Anni"--

You're to take 30 GIANT steps away from your computer. [my suggestion is to do this when you're in the house/apartment by yourself!! I did my homework already, to test my idea before suggesting it, and hubby was ready to commit me!! No really. Besides, we have the nearest loony bin on our speed dial!!]

- 30 GIANT STEPS - IN ANY direction. You may have to make a few turns and pivots so you won't run into any walls or such...don't want any injuries today! WARNING: Avoid any obstacles in the way- if there's a door...open it & continue, if there is a wall...pivot AROUND it. You may end up outdoors! Or perhaps if a small apartment....down the hallway....who knows?!! :::thinking::: "Oh gawd, if there's a pool at the end of your thirty steps, I sure as H E double L hope you can swim!!!!"

After the 30 giant steps, Stop!
TAKE A PHOTO AND/OR NOTE WHAT YOU'RE SEEING!!

Then, take 15 baby steps back.

After the 15 baby steps, Stop!
TAKE A PHOTO AND/OR NOTE WHAT YOU'RE SEEING

LOOK in any direction -to your right, left, up [more than likely, not down ---that'd be your feet!!]. What you see is what we get!!
Stop!

It's all about your first glance after the giant/baby steps!!! [You will have two photos/stories for us- the 30 giant steps then, the 15 baby steps going back]

Don't forget---ask "Mother may I"!!

Okay...go. Have some fun.
Oh, and to answer your "Mother may I?" Yes, YOU MAY!!

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _SIGN-UP SHEET_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Debs
Karisma *She will host November 19th
Dallas
Jill
Laurie
Kitten
Jenni
Lisa [Lisa's Chaos]
Mar
Robinella
Sayer
Min
Tiggerlane
Dawn
Anglophile
Lisa [The Food Snob]
Bren
Lady K
Sandy
Melli
Robin
Sauntering Soul
Susan
Serina Hope
Janet
Christine
Emma
Terri
Ann
Karmyn
Amy W
ChrisB
BS
Blue Momma
Joy T
Alisonwonderland
Bermudabluez
Jo Beaufoix
MJD
Karina
Beckie
Alix
Kerith
Happy Working Mom
Bethany
DaBookLady
Arkansas Songbird
Robin [My Two Blessings]
Joy is My Goal

and, Me!





52 comments :

  1. ***DEBS LEFT THIS COMMENT ON MY SUNDAY'S ENTRY:

    " I don't know what you have planned for Fun Monday, but Count me in. :D "

    ReplyDelete
  2. ***KARISMA LEFT THIS COMMENT ABOVE:

    " Mother May I ask you to sign me up for next week? Please?

    And why not! I will volunteer to host the following week. (But someone will have to teach me how to keep the post at the top of my blog. Because I do not have any idea how to) "

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please sign me up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ok, my dear. i'll give it a go. but you'll just photos of mess from me, i'm afraid!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mother May I ask you to sign me up for next week? please!
    This sounds fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mother may I play?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Mother May I play? My dad used to play this game with me a lot when I was little.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, of course I am in but I might have to come back and ask for directions. It's a wonderful way to try out my new camera!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooops, I forgot the magic words:
    "Mother may I"??!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That sounds fun!!!! Count me in!

    http://sayresmiles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVE the topic!!
    MMI?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sign me up!

    I may have to do this in two houses, just for fun. Or maybe my office? That way, I'd end up smashed on the busy highway.

    ReplyDelete
  13. All right, I am in, I remember the game and play it well.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm in, as long as my camera cooperates!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm in. Sounds like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Mother May I?
    So if we have to dodge furniture/pivot and swivel...I can pretty much go anywhere in my house and take a picture right?As long as it is does not take more than 30 steps to get there? I have long legs ya know, I have quite a long stride!
    Seriously my possibilities are endless I could go out the back door, the front door, into my garage, downstairs...there are too many options. But I am still in!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh, please sign me up! What fun!

    ReplyDelete
  18. **Katybug? Ya, you got the general idea. It's up to you which direction you go...just start at your computer....from there, it's entirely up to you ---don't forget to take 15 baby steps backward too.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Okay - I need another game like a hole in my head - but I'll play! NEXT Monday! Okay! 30 Giant steps... 15 baby steps back... OKAY! GOT it!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Ahhhhh! You DO mean audience participation--your blog is well titled. LOVE this idea, so count me in (or I guess I should say, "Mother, may I?".

    Cute, Anni, reeeal cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Count me in!

    My place is really tiny so I'll probably end up outside in the yard once I take my 30 steps.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love your silliness! May I play too?

    ReplyDelete
  23. Mother Anni, may I ask you to sign me up!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hmmm...I don't think I can take 30 giant steps in my house. But I'll try.

    ReplyDelete
  25. I'll have to take lots of twists and turns and could end up outside or in the basement but I'll do it.
    Mother may I?

    ReplyDelete
  26. Thanks for the recipe. Anything with jello in it (or jelly, as they call it here) is OK by me.

    I promise to try my best to do Fun Monday next week, but it mightn't happen since I'm going to have to use Peter's camera and that thing scares me.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Mother May I please join Fun Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  28. How cool, sign me up!

    ReplyDelete
  29. I'm in~ now I hope I will be able to memorize the instructions~ I dread to think what you will see!

    ReplyDelete
  30. This sounds like fun !! Mother, may I join in?

    ReplyDelete
  31. Sign me up, please! And thanks for picking an easy one! I keep having to think way too much and it's tiring me!

    ReplyDelete
  32. I LOVE Hootin Anni!!! What a fun idea! Mother may I pretty please play?!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Sounds like fun! I'll play!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Oh I really like this one. I' have to find away to not show you the rammel that fills my house, but I think it can be done.
    Mother, May I play?

    ReplyDelete
  35. Anni,
    Count me in or should I say, "Mother May I?"

    ReplyDelete
  36. OH boy...so, since my place is pretty small, and I'll probably end up oustide, in a condo complex...I guess I'll be doing this in the middle of the night so none of my neighbors see me and think I'm loony huh?

    Guess I'm in..Mother May I?

    ReplyDelete
  37. Mother may I...no sickies this time...i mean it!

    ReplyDelete
  38. Good one!! Count me in!

    ReplyDelete
  39. I'm going to try and do this week!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  40. Count me in for NOv. 12.

    ReplyDelete
  41. Please add me for Nov 12th Monday...this sounds like a hoot....

    ReplyDelete
  42. Mother May I,

    Please sign me up. Even though I am doing nano, I miss you guys!

    This should prove to be interesting.

    Robin of mytwoblessings

    ReplyDelete
  43. Mother May I?

    :)

    Mine's up early.........

    ReplyDelete

.