my POETRY | ANNI'S BOOK CRITIQUES | my ART | my BIRD photography | MLB | NFL | hurricanes



Got a good reason For taking the easy way out
Black and White Background courtesy of free backgrounds






Image by me, Hootin' Anni

<><><>
Laugh, and the world laughs with you....

1] "Every time a baseball player grabs his crotch, it makes him spit. That's why you should never date a baseball player."

2] "The ad in the paper said 'Big Sale. Last Week.' Why advertise? I already missed it. They're just rubbing it in."

3] "Everything that used to be a sin is now a disease."

4] "Now they show you how detergents take out bloodstains, a pretty violent image there. I think if you've got a T-shirt with a bloodstain all over it, maybe laundry isn't your biggest problem. Maybe you should get rid of the body before you do the wash."

5] "I was a vegetarian until I started leaning towards sunlight."

6] "I always wanted to be somebody, but I should have been more specific."

7] "Why does Sea World have a seafood restaurant? I'm halfway through my fishburger and I realize, Oh my God....I could be eating a slow learner."

8] "You can say any foolish thing to a dog, and the dog will give you this look that says, "My God, you're right! I never would've thought of that!"

9] "There's a new medical crisis. Doctors are reporting that many men are having allergic reactions to latex condoms. They say they cause severe swelling. So what's the problem?"

10] "Men do not like to admit to even momentary imperfection. My husband forgot the code to turn off the alarm. When the police came, he wouldn't admit he'd forgotten the code...he turned himself in."

11] "The problem with the designated driver program, it's not a desirable job. But if you ever get sucked into doing it, have fun with it. At the end of the night, drop them off at the wrong house."

12] "Ever wonder if illiterate people get the full effect of alphabet soup?"

13] "If you ever see me getting beaten by the police, put down the video camera and come help me."

<><><>




Thanks again, Carolyn!! I love your generous nature...that's what drew me to you so many weeks ago, with your giving nature. You truly humble me in a manner that no other will do. [It's going up in my trophy case]

I have something special I made for you!!! click here

35 comments :

  1. Funny list! You know, I used to interpret #2 exactly that way whenever I saw it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow. that's sooooo sooo funny!

    :-) I love #13!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are great. I can't help thinking that after they've hidden the body, maybe they should be burning the blood stained tee shirt.

    ReplyDelete
  4. THOSE are great quotes, Anni.

    Happy TT!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL...thats some funny stuff. Thanks for the giggles:) Happy TT.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great one liners! You Changed your look! This is nice. Happy Halloween.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This was a great laugh. Thank you! No. 3 is right on! Takes the fun out of sinning, doesn't it? Some quack is always trying to write a prescription for it...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hahahaha!
    Terrific Thursday Thirteen!
    My TT is posted.
    Have a wonderful day!
    Happy TT'ing!
    *^_^
    (=':'=)
    (")_ (")Š
    Raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  9. I loved #7!
    Happy TT!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those are very excellent quotes. And I like your redesigned blog, once again, way to go.

    ReplyDelete
  11. lol.... these quotes are funny.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anni,

    Love your header and the beautiful graphic you made as a gift. You did an amazing job. Also love the beautiful bird.

    I can't wait to hear how many trick or treaters you had visit your house. We only had a few here. Most parents send their children to churches or community centers for Halloween. I guess they feel it's much safer.

    Enjoyed my visit, as always.

    Blessings,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  13. Too funny!! Great list:)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Those are really cute---#2 is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a great list! Thanks for the laughs.

    My direct link is:

    http://cjreading.blogspot.com/2007/11/thursday-thirteen-12.html

    ReplyDelete
  16. How fun. I needed a laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hello..tis is a great list..I had a good laugh..thanks for sharing..by the way..I like the new blog design..

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hahaha ! very funny something to enjoy with a cup of coffee this early morning ! I see you cleaned up your Halloween stuff too it looks very nice ! You see the world in lila now ! I cleaned up my Halloween party mess too, easy to do on a blog, I don't have to collect in corners sleeping people or had troubles with the neighborhood about the noise !
    Today is here All Saints day and a day off. Everybody suddenly remembers that they have somebody at the cimetary and go there armed with flowers ! Belgium is 100 % catholic. I don't have this problem, my cimetary is under our wheeping willow tree where all our animals are burried and Arthur thinks of them by digging a little hole and pee !!

    ReplyDelete
  19. #3 is so true! And sadly so...

    ReplyDelete
  20. thinking about you all day yesterday. hope you're hallween was fun

    ReplyDelete
  21. i love your new layout!! great t13 as always!

    ReplyDelete
  22. OH my LOL I would love to think you came up w/ all those on your own little hootin anni self tooo tooo funny

    ReplyDelete
  23. How funny are those! Thanks for the laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  24. LOL Now that was funny.. Great list
    Happy T13

    ReplyDelete
  25. Wonderful quotes!! :)

    Happy Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  26. I always can count on your for doing a wonderful TT! I absolutely loved this weeks!

    The dog must think I am insane since I am sitting here laughing hysterically.

    ReplyDelete
  27. you will always make me laugh

    ReplyDelete
  28. Now, that is a funny list for Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  29. What a gr8 list -- very funny insight :0 Mine's up -- come by when you can.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Thanks for the laughs. Number 8 is why I have so many dogs, because I say so many foolish things I need backups! Happy TT.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Hilarious! Great 13!

    Happy Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  32. the t-shirt quotation is hilarious. i like your dots but i sure do miss your witch. :(

    ReplyDelete
  33. Oh that's too funny - love the list! :)

    ReplyDelete

.