my POETRY | ANNI'S BOOK CRITIQUES | my ART | my BIRD photography | MLB | NFL | hurricanes



Got a good reason For taking the easy way out




- - -

"I worry about scientists discovering that lettuce has been fattening all along...."



Appetizer
Name a great website you would recommend to others.

GOOGLE is just about the only one I use often enough to recommend. So, nothing much here on the Appetizer this week folks.

Soup
On a scale of 1-10 (with 10 as highest), how often do you dream at night?

I can't really say here. 90% of dreams are not remembered upon waking ---so, can't tell you. Now the one's I remember, well, they're the ones that you don't want to even count! One maybe? Who knows. *shrug*


Salad

Did you have a pet as a child? If so, what kind and what was its name?

A red persian cat. Named George.


Main Course

If you had the chance to star in a commercial, what would you choose to advertise?

Probably some beer commercial. They're always so funny and enjoyable. Or a certain insurance company too ---I'd like to meet that duck that can talk! Wouldn't you? "AFLAC".

Dessert
What is your favorite kind of hard candy?

First, let me ask you this: "Would Luden's Cherry flavored Cough Drops be considered candy?" Love the cherry!!! No? Okay, then this: Brach's Cinnamon...no, wait--Brach's Butterscotch. But then again, the peppermint is good also. Oh shucky darn, it's HARD to say. Just gimme!!!

15 comments :

  1. Great feast! I dunno ... that talking duck is a little freaky! ;)

    Happy Friday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought you were going to say eBay for your appetizer. LOL! I agree with your main course---they're funny---good ad agencies! AFLAC! LOL

    Mine is at Thought Suite. Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never saw a RED Persian cat but we have a blue Persian cat!! Beautiful cat breed. Wonderful feast this week!! That lettuce quote was hilarious too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great feast. Cough drops count! Good visuals on this blog. You should play Mute Mondays.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was always sneaking my Great Grandpa's Cherry Luden's when I was a wee one, so they count to me! Kids don't sneak Halls Menthols that I know of though, so no for that kind of cough drop. :D Love all the halloween decorations :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, do you have a picture of the red Persian cat? I mean even on the internet? I can search for one but not sure if it looks like your George.

    My tortoises were let go at a nearby stream. I didn't think of the zoo at that time. Hope they survive.

    Serena
    ChatnChill

    ReplyDelete
  7. *SHOCK* WE had a RED Persian too! Named Baby... and tortoise Persian named Midgey - they were brother and sister! Baby was MINE! I was about 13 or 14 years old...

    I think the Luden's cough drops count! We never USED them for cough drops when WE were kids - we just USED them for candy! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yep, Google is the site I visit most - answers all my questions!
    Have a great weekend

    ReplyDelete
  9. Luden's Wild Cherry cough drops aren't candy????? I would have thought they were.
    Google is my lifesaver for so much online.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Have you seen Darius our Persian on my Friday's Feast post? The children say there will never be another Darius in our lives.
    You are right about beer commercials! Everyone seems to have so much fun. Excellent idea!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great feast... not sure I could hang with the Aflac Duck. I loved cherry cough drops when I was a kid. Hadn't thought about them in ages... so thanks for bringing out a 'sweet' memory!

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your crackin me up again especially with your dessert. I used to steal money from my mother and stop at the liquor store on the way to school to buy a box of ludens cherry cough drops so I could eat them at school and tell the teacher I had a cough or sore throat. What a rotten little sinner I was, now I'm a rotten old sinner saved by the Grace of God! :) Happy Friday to you...

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great appetizer! Google does rock, huh?

    Thanks for visiting me at my feast, too.

    Have a good weekend!
    Braden

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for the grub! :)

    I love butterscotch as well and cinnamon disks. Mmmm...

    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wonderful feast! Have a great weekend!

    Oh and I love that duck too! When they came into our center to offer us insurance, they gave those of us who signed up for it a stuffed duck that said aflac when you squeezed it.

    ReplyDelete

.