my POETRY | ANNI'S BOOK CRITIQUES | my ART | my BIRD photography | MLB | NFL | hurricanes



Got a good reason For taking the easy way out


ADDENDUM FOR TODAY! [my photo hunt 'pink' is directly below]
I just received this cute, cute Halloween gift from Antoinette because I gave her a treat!! Thanks so much, it's adorable!!!





About | Theme: PINK | Roll
Next week "CLASSIC"

<><><>


Of course being October, and Breast Cancer Month, I'm thinking this is why the category pink came up. I don't have that much pink myself other than a t-shirt and a pink Houston Astros' baseball cap that I purchased; and the Houston Astros then donated the proceeds to the National Breast Cancer Foundation for breast cancer awareness. And this time of year, other than the pink ribbons, you don't see too much of this color; being that it's Autumn in our part of the world. [At least for me, that is.]

Then.....

The UDDER pink I chose---

Okay, so I ended up going through accessories found around the house, and such...I found a pair of earrings, of which I show to you now. These cute little boogers have just a 'splattering' of milk, errrrr, ummmmmm, pink!!! I wear them a lot when I have jeans and a pink t-shirt for the day's outfit. And they really attract all kinds of comments and compliments. Not to mention that with no qualification here - they're 'udderly' fun!!!! Cows, of course. And the head and front feet are worn on the 'outside' of the ear lobe while the piercing stud goes through to hook-on to the backside of the cow's body.





[also, the shell they're displayed on is called 'arrowhead' sand dollar that I found years ago on a trip. I think it was in Florida, not sure tho]


<><><>

I'm into my 3rd week of handing out Halloween treats!
This week the 'treat' will be this; a cute little vampire 'vanting to share some candy vith you'!!



Each day up until Halloween [October 31st]
I will be handing out
a treat for 1 - 5[one to five] bloggers who drop by
during the week for visiting.
You're more than welcomed to pass it along
to ones you think are deserving of a special treat
for the season.
Kinda like "Pay it Forward"
Y'know, one goodwill gesture deserves another?
But DON'T just choose your friends
making this cliquish and 'just groupies'...
Make NEW friends by choosing random visitors!!!

It seems that 'awards' are floating around blogland
and just "blog friends" get chosen all the time.
Make it RANDOM!!

If you do decide to share it with others
then, USE THIS "TREAT" IMAGE and
link it back to my blog and
explain where the idea originated.
Click on the image to expand and then save for displaying on your blog if you choose.

MY TREATS TODAY GO TO:

LBP @ LBP Sews

Antoinette @ Sparky's Scratches
[who says she's jealous 'cause we have Halloween here....she's in Holland! So, I thought a bit of kindness in my treat handouts should go to Antoinette!!!]

Debey @ Hinker's Melons

67 comments :

  1. Nice udder pinks..lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I looooooooooooove that hat!
    What a great idea for the hunt - but you DO always find something wonderful and exciting!
    Happy Weekend
    L

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool hat, I spend my day in a pink hat as well. Love the cows!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun ideas for the pink theme. You always make me laugh and the cow's udders made me laugh. I also cracked up at your Elvis has left the building comment on my blog. I hope you have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool idea~ on pink theme..

    I have done mine:
    http://www.keeyit.com/index.php/2007/10/26/photo-hunters-pink/

    happy weekend~

    ReplyDelete
  6. An udder thing: supporting breast cancer research is great and so is loving pink!

    Blessings and bliss

    ReplyDelete
  7. An udder thing: supporting breast cancer research is great and so is loving pink!

    Blessings and bliss

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amen to awareness and amen to having fun!
    Great pics!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I totally love those earrings: the cows, the sand dollars, the whole thing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great ones for pink - and the udders made me laugh:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute Udder pink. You really come up with something great.
    Mine is up too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are great choices--the earings are very fun!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love that pink hat too:) Cool stuff here!
    Mine is up here;
    Photo Hunter:Pink
    Happy Weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  14. i love your pink hat! cute cows! :)

    happy weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Udderly cute!! Cute hat! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love those cow earrings. I'm not surprised they excite a lot of comment.

    I'm not much of a pink person, either. My daughter is though. However, for breast cancer I will usually by one of their pink products that are usually on sale.

    Enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh I enjoy your blog so very much and I think it's my first visit! Wonderful!
    (the earrings - what a hoot)
    Have a great weekend!
    T

    ReplyDelete
  18. This explains it. I was at JC's blog and I found yr blog post there but the url was jc's. got me confused. this explains it.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great choice you got here... Thanks for the comments!...have a nice weekend!...c",)

    ReplyDelete
  20. HI anni,
    Love the collection of pink things you chose. Have a good weekend

    ReplyDelete
  21. You are too much with all this Halloween fun going on! The hat is a great choice for pink. My grandfather took me to an Astro's game years ago. Good times!

    ReplyDelete
  22. It's BOOtiful! :)

    Have a great Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  23. i udderly love the earrings. you're too funny. thanks for sharing and hope you have bewitchin' weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  24. I LOVE that pink hat!! What a great post for PINK! Have a pleasant Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  25. I love those pink cow udders! So cute. And I really enjoy visiting your site this month, all decked out for Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Neat cap but I really love the ear rings. They are udderly perfect for this week's theme. Happy weekend

    ReplyDelete
  27. You finally found some, lol ! I had difficulties too because I don't associate pink with October. That pink is the color for breast cancer I only learned from the American blogs. We don't have that hear (I mean the color of course) Finally I digged out some old pictures from last time, because we had this word already !

    ReplyDelete
  28. HAHAHAHAHAAHAH

    I LOVE THEM UDDERS!!!!!!!

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Great udder pink you chose!!!
    Happy hunting and happy weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  30. The earrings are kind of unique. I have to agree it seems fun wearing them, cows in the ears with a splatter of pink. :)

    ReplyDelete
  31. Nice treatment of pink and happy Halloween.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Whoot!! Now I can celebrate Halloween - eventhough it's only virtual :)
    Thanks Anni

    ReplyDelete
  33. Great to see a totally different take on pink:)

    Thanks for visiting mine earlier.

    ReplyDelete
  34. Love those cows! Think I need a pair to annoy the family!!!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Love the cows...hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Nice examples of pink! Both the hat and the earrings are cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
  37. Me again :)
    I tried to send you a gift in return, but I couldn't find an email addy, so I've put it up at my Blog. Come and get it *grin*

    ReplyDelete
  38. Great fun pics for this week's PhotoHunt. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  39. The Udders cracked me up. Great pink.

    ReplyDelete
  40. I udder to think that you would not have thought of something like this,... lol. Great post as always and have a wonderful weekend. Thank you for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  41. A nice set of images for the photohunt. Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  42. The pink hat and the cow earrings - perfect for the pink theme and breast cancer awareness, too, of course.

    ReplyDelete
  43. Pink was hard for me too unless I went to a store and took a picture!! I thought I had more of that color around the house someWHERE but nope..guess only my little pink flip flop pin!! Have a wonderful weekend...Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  44. Pink was hard for me too unless I went to a store and took a picture!! I thought I had more of that color around the house someWHERE but nope..guess only my little pink flip flop pin!! Have a wonderful weekend...Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  45. Great idea for the pink theme.
    Have a wonderful weekend filled with lots of love and laughter.

    Mine are up.

    ReplyDelete
  46. ''IT'S A SMALL WORLD, AFTER ALL''
    I'd sing that for you, but i can't ''carry'' a tune.....just a healthy ''cakkkkkle'' lol.....I've been to Columbia, for a street dance, or 2........and I've climbed the tower, at Sand Lake. And, the James River is less than 1 mile from my house, here, in Forestburg...well, this time of year. In the Spring, it gets as close a 2 blocks!!.......

    ReplyDelete
  47. Hehe, those pink udders are adorable. Where did you land those? My sister is a big collector of Moo Moo cows and would be delighted to get a pair of these in her Christmas stocking this year.

    ReplyDelete
  48. I had no idea it's breast cancer awareness month!

    ReplyDelete
  49. perfect for the theme. thanks for the visit. happy sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  50. thanks for your visit on my first entry!

    nice hunt you’ve got

    ReplyDelete
  51. What a hilarious cap! I bet you must get a lot of looks when you wear it!

    ReplyDelete
  52. UGH! Please accept my HUMBLEST apologies dear Anni! I have been visiting a few Pinks here and there today amidst house cleaning. Now that I'm down to just ONE kid at home, I feel like I can finally CLEAN and get a real HANDLE on it!!!

    I ALMOST did put up a pink hat today - but I didn't have any UBER COOL earrings to go with it! So I didn't! Honestly, I do just LOVE those cow earrings - especially since they fasten on the way they do! They are UDDERLY fantastic!!! Yep indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  53. omigod, the earrings were a mooooving experience. i'm udderly transfixed! and i'm milking this theme for everything i can ... just cudz...

    ReplyDelete
  54. Love your pink cap but the earrings are great.

    ReplyDelete
  55. your so fun udderly Pink

    ReplyDelete
  56. Love the udder pinks!

    ReplyDelete
  57. Love those cow earrings. You did a great job on the photo hunt. Enjoyed my visit, as always.

    ReplyDelete
  58. You are so clever. I LOVE the earrings! Thanks so much for stopping by Pollywog Creek earlier and commenting on my plethora of pink. Hope your weekend is turning out perfectly delightful!

    ReplyDelete
  59. love your pink pic!!

    ReplyDelete
  60. The cow earings are "udderly" beautiful! Too cute!

    :0) Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  61. I udderly adore your earrings! lol...I just wanted to make the round of a few of my friends for Photo Hunt..I just posted mine from twins computer...come take a look! I will be home late Weds.(my broom hasnt got direct flight authorization!)..I am looking forward to visiting with my buds on SSG!

    ReplyDelete
  62. I loves caps. And, that's nice! I would love to have one too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  63. Thanks for dropping by to visit with me and commenting on the Confederate Rose...No, it doesn't have fragrance....Betty

    ReplyDelete
  64. I love the pink baseball hat and the udderly pink earrings are so cool!

    ReplyDelete

.