my POETRY | ANNI'S BOOK CRITIQUES | my ART | my BIRD photography | MLB | NFL | hurricanes



Got a good reason For taking the easy way out


"X" Marks the spot:

I rec'd this in my email from a very close friend of mine, Karma, and instead of forwarding it to anyone, I thought I'd turn it into a meme---

Place an X by all the things you've done.
This is for your entire life!

(X) Smoked a cigarette
(X) Drank so much you threw up
(X) Had feelings for someone who didn't have them back
( ) Been arrested
( ) Gone on a blind date
(X) Skipped school
(X) Seen someone die
( ) Been to Canada
(X) Been to Florida
(X) Been to Mexico
(X) Been on a plane
(X) Been lost -if driving in a foreign land counts
(X) Been on the opposite side of the country [both east/west and north/south]
(X) Gone to Washington, DC
(1/x) Swam in the ocean --just wading, I don't let water above my head...so, I marked it with 1/2 'x'
( ) Felt like dying
( ) Cried yourself to sleep
( ) Played cops and robbers
( ) Recently colored with crayons
(X) Sang karaoke ---shhhhh! Don't tell ANYone. Our little secret!!
(X) Paid for a meal with only coins - in Mexico so I could get rid of most of my Mexican coins and not have to go to the exchange counter [I probably paid 'em $20 in coins for a $5 burger, but I didn't want the heavy coins before we left for USA]
( ) Done something you told yourself you wouldn't
( ) Made prank phone calls (oh the days before caller id)
(X) Laughed until some kind of beverage came out your nose
( ) Laughed until liquid came out the other end
(X) Caught a snowflake on your tongue.
(X) Danced in the rain
(X) Written a letter to Santa Claus -for kids & grandkids
(X) Been kissed under the mistletoe
(X) Watched the sun rise with someone you care about
(X) Blown bubbles
(X) Made a bonfire on the beach
( ) Crashed a party
(X) Gone roller-skating
( ) Ice-skating

...and more...

1. Any nicknames? Mostly, "sweet cheeks"
2. Mother's name? Irene
3. What is your favorite drink? besides water -Diet caffeine-free Pepsi/coke
4. Tattoos? One
5. Body piercing? Ears -two on each lobe
6. How much do you love your job? No job--retired with hubby.
7. Birthplace: Nebraska
8. Favorite vacation spot? I don't know yet...I still plan on doing some more traveling before I die.
9. Ever been to Africa? No
10. Ever eaten cookies for dinner? No
11. Ever been on TV? [extra in movie, starring Pam Dawber] TV movie and running of theater movie on TV -Tin Cup [with Kevin Costner]
12. Ever steal any traffic signs? No, but would love to --my favorite, "Slippery When Wet"
13. Ever been in a car accident? No *knock wood*
14. Was it your fault? see #13
15. 4 Doors? Huh? The car? Yes, we have four doors and four wheels
16. Salad dressing? Ranch Lite
17. Favorite Pie? Black Raspberry
18. Favorite number? 13
19. Favorite Movie? Any and ALL --even if they're bad movies, I love movies.
20. Favorite Holiday? Is Halloween a holiday?
21. Favorite alcoholic drink? Well, back in the days I used to drink, it'd be a toss-up between champagne and/or margarita [hold the salt]
22. Favorite Food? Mexican
23. Favorite day of the week? Each day!! As long as I can get up and face the morning!!
24. Favorite brand of body soap? Dial
25. Favorite TV show? TWO - - House, M.D. and Prison Break
26. Favorite toothpaste? Rembrandt
27. What do you do to relax? Sleep
28. Do you have a message to your friends reading this? "Do you feel lucky? Come on, make my day!!!"
29. How do you see yourself in 10 years? Rich!!!! roflmao
30. What do you do when you are bored? Well, to be honest ---eat.
31. Furthest place you will send this message? WWW!!
32. Who will respond the fastest? Whomever lets me know.

5 comments :

  1. Hi Anni!

    That was a great idea, putting the quiz on your blog. Also, telling me how to work this blogging thingy lol. I have never commented because I was Klueless Karma! Have a great day sweetie.

    Hugz,
    Karma

    ReplyDelete
  2. * *Karma, dear! Well, now you know---and I'm glad you liked the idea. Drop by and leave comments any ol' time sweet lady.* *

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will, I will. Happy Day!

    Hugz! Karma

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anni,.... I am like you ,when I am bored I eat!!!I can't get myself back on track with eating and hate myself
    Give me a kick in the butt!!
    Baba

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's amazing ! I did the test with you and came to the conclusion that we are very much alike I had about 90 % the same answers as you, even I don't like water above my head, lol ! But I have been in "prison" just in a cell waiting that my identity was cleared because I had forgotten my passport and was in France ! I hadn't realized that I had crossed the border.

    ReplyDelete

.