“A wise old owl lived in an oak;
The more he saw the less he spoke;
The less he spoke the more he heard...
Why can't we all be like that bird?”
― Edward Hersey Richards




my POETRY | ANNI'S BOOK CRITIQUES | my ART | my BIRD photography | MLB | NFL | hurricanes






Yay!!! I'm so happy to hear that the captain chose [& my secret, unsolicited choice] for the Cyber Cruise Hat Parade - Gattina, in all her glory!!!


[photo from Gattina's blog log!]

Captain L? You did good with your choice. I believe her hats are the very best! And along with her kitties, they too are donning some cute, adorable hats right along with her....it's a treasure trove of style. All of 'em!!!

Congrats Gattina....well deserved. I can't wait to see the surprise prize that is in store for you from our dearly beloved Captain!!

<><><>
And the side trip to a Belgian outdoor market today with Gattina was just stupendous!! I'm so full of the infamous waffles, I can barely waddle up the plank to re-board the ship!!!

1 comment :

  1. Happy Birthday to Irene. I am glad you don't tag. I am not crazy about that either. I know one can get a lot of folk visiting if you do those memes but mostly I don't care to. Thanks for popping by. Like your pink rabbit.

    ReplyDelete

.