my POETRY | ANNI'S BOOK CRITIQUES | my ART | my BIRD photography | MLB | NFL | hurricanes



Got a good reason For taking the easy way out
Black and White Background courtesy of free backgrounds




I worked on a slideshow video this morning of photos from our day outdoors yesterday, working in the yard. Sorry, after uploading it to you tube the clarity is lost. It's a bit blurred! Dunno what happened in the interim, *shruggin'*
[If you want to view it full monitor, go here, and click on the far right control button on the You Tube bar below the video]

My 'job' was to clean out the rose box. I wanted to take out the bark and the old rotted plastic weed tarp underneath, then put the bark back in sparingly. Trim the rose bushes back severely to prevent over growth and thin, lanky stems from forming. Then, replace and redesign the figurines that I've had sitting in the box for a couple of years.

Hubby's job yesterday was to tear out the almost rotted accent light wiring and replace the transformer and the lights with new stuff.

It was an all day job that started around 7 a.m. and continued through 'til about 4:30 that afternoon.

Naturally, I forgot to take a 'before' picture of the rose box, so the video/slideshow begins AFTER the figurines were removed and the roses were being trimmed back, into the night hours after dark. Turn up your computer's volume if you have a sound card.......

3 comments :

  1. ah, thanks for the stroll in your yard!!!! Great work done. Love your garden gnomes and the animals! would have loved to hear the howl too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Anni loved the stroll around yor garden and the peek at the lighting and fairies. Alot of hard work, Take care

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Anni, I love your garden area!! You're very much like me, I love putting faeries, gnomes, gazing balls, etc. all over the place:-) I know I would spend hours admiring all your lovelies!! I can't wait until I can start putting all my stuff out but we still have a bit of winter to get through yet!! Hugs xox

    ReplyDelete

.