CBT...short for...


For a few years now, I've been wanting to find the Charlie Brown Christmas Tree. The other day going into a hardware store with Bud along, I found one!! Sadly tho, when I got home to unpack it from the box, the round red ornament was shattered. I didn't feel like returning it so, I just got in my glass ornament box and picked out a small santa ornament. It's works, but it's not 'original'. Oh well...


Maybe next year I can find one red glass ornament to make it the "real thing".

46 comments:

  1. Creating arts is the best therapy one can find!

    ReplyDelete
  2. After Christmas sales should have at least one red ornament on clearance. It's a cute tree.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute tree and your ornie looks great on it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me too Anni, I've always wanted a Charlie Brown Christmas Tree! Well done! I think you did great in adding your own ornament. And like you said, I'm sure you'll find a red glass ornament next year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww shame about the ornament but your santa captures the essence. Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. try the dollar tree, they did have red balls. i like the Santa and so would CB if he saw it. My blue blanket is in the bottom storage box and did not come out to play. glad you found your tree. I got mine at CVS a few years ago

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Charlie Brown wanted the simple uncommercialized Christmas. A simple red ornament

      Delete
  7. Ohhhhhhhhh Anni it is purrfect. Just the right size to light, decorate and enjoy!
    Santa looks happy
    Hugs Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  8. And here I thought CBT stood for cognitive behavioral therapy! ;-) I never knew they actually sold a Charlie Brown Christmas tree. Your ornament, I think, gives more pizzazz to the tree. If you really wanted it, I'd check with your neighbors. They're bound to have a round red ornament. And they'd want to see the tree, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol on CBT. I can wait for another year.

      Delete
  9. I like it even better, because it is original!

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's cute! Yes it defiitely needs a red glass ornament! My son and his ex had one too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You did what you could as a temporary fix. Different but delightful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's sweet of you to say so. Thanks

      Delete
  12. Still delightful....

    😊🎄😊🎄😊🎄😊

    ReplyDelete
  13. Me too! I had heard of these CBTs but never saw one in person before. I like your pretty ornament. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the CBT and I know you will find the red ornament for next year. Yours is a great substitute anyway. ENJOY

    ReplyDelete
  15. Anonymous12/22/2022

    I didn't know either that a CBT could be bought. I assumed people just took a sparse sort of branch and used that. G.M.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I hadn't heard of these before... but I did a google search to find out more!
    Your ornament looks good though.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Merry Christmas Jan (and Eddie)

      Delete
  17. I love these. My brother-in-law has one. I trust that you will find a red ornament in the future!

    ReplyDelete
  18. So cute.
    We have red glass balls and every year Ken writes something from the year on the ball.
    This year will be make 51 balls.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I actually went out into the woods looking for a little tree like this, but in the end couldn't bring myself to chop one down. I will definitely be shopping early for one next year. I think Charlie Brown would approve of your red ornament. Merry Christmas, Anni.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I understand not wanting to cut one!

      Delete
  20. That must have been disappointing, but it still looks lovely and your Santa is very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Anonymous12/23/2022

    Fingers crossed!
    Cheerful Monk

    ReplyDelete
  22. I have one and it is in Louis Dean's bathroom! Your 'new' one looks good to me! Who doesn't love Santa?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, ya, Santa is good! A right jolly ol' elf

      Delete

Table of Contents